Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Good kick start.

Blaster22

What would e good to kick start a test/primo cycle? Was thinking test prop but heard it hurts like a SOB so not sure. Anavar? beastrol? I have some of PP's tren liqui-vade as well though might kick start but was wondering what else would be good. Been thinking of prop also but not sure how much or how long to run. Am looking for lean gains with as little water retention as possible so I don't want dbol.

personaly id just go with the prop as a kicker and do a small frontload so it kicks in week 1

id do prop 200mg day 1, then 75md EOD from then on for the first 4 weeks

however i will agree it can be painful, and you do realise testerone does still cause water retention like dbol? however obviously not asmuch

if you prefer orals then id prop opt for beastrol or deisal, or as already mentioned anavar

i wouldnt use tbol, your better off using dbol with an A.I, practically the same thing

I disagree with this statement. In my experience dbol with an AI will still carry more water than tbol. That is unless u use an AI dose high enough to kill the gains altogether.

What would e good to kick start a test/primo cycle? Was thinking test prop but heard it hurts like a SOB so not sure. Anavar? beastrol? I have some of PP's tren liqui-vade as well though might kick start but was wondering what else would be good. Been thinking of prop also but not sure how much or how long to run. Am looking for lean gains with as little water retention as possible so I don't want dbol.

Rethink d-bol naps. 5mg per each of 3 main meals will give you a kick with minimum bloat. 4 weeks and then into your stack. Overlap the 4th week/1st week.

Top Bottom