Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Johnnyk351

hey guys just wanted to know if this would be a good cycle ive been lifting for 4 years im 22 years old weight is 80kg at 11 percent bf
have done a test prop 100mg 1-8 tren 32.5 or half a ml cycle before got great gains

looking to do

test prop 1-10 100mg eod
stanazol 1-4 25mg ed
anavar 1-8 50mg ed
tren ace 8-10 75 mg eod

diets on the dot i weigh my food calories ill be at 2500
wanting to get some advise please

How many cycles have you ran before? Not sure if id run tren if its your 2nd cycle, but if you have before, then i guess it shouldnt matter. But i would opt for some test e or sust instead of prop. Thatll xut down on the amount of pins you have to do

hey guys just wanted to know if this would be a good cycle ive been lifting for 4 years im 22 years old weight is 80kg at 11 percent bf
have done a test prop 100mg 1-8 tren 32.5 or half a ml cycle before got great gains

looking to do

test prop 1-10 100mg eod
stanazol 1-4 25mg ed
anavar 1-8 50mg ed
tren ace 8-10 75 mg eod

diets on the dot i weigh my food calories ill be at 2500
wanting to get some advise please
I know you want to cut but what is the date of your cut time? you need a finish time not just 1-10wks
but for the sake of this 1-10
1-5 750mil Cyp or test E 250 every 3rd day
5-8 Prop 100mg eod Drop the last two weeks even though it retains light water still retains
1-10 Var 50mg ed (take a liver support through) make sure to use a sup with Choline in it this cleans the liver of fat also
4-8 tren 75mg eod 9-10 50mg ed
6-10 Proviron 50ed
4-10 Winny 100ed
6-10 25mg Aromasin
5-8 Mast 50mg eod 9-10 100 ed
You should be hard as a rock make sure your PCT is in place

I know you want to cut but what is the date of your cut time? you need a finish time not just 1-10wks
but for the sake of this 1-10
1-5 750mil Cyp or test E 250 every 3rd day
5-8 Prop 100mg eod Drop the last two weeks even though it retains light water still retains
1-10 Var 50mg ed (take a liver support through) make sure to use a sup with Choline in it this cleans the liver of fat also
4-8 tren 75mg eod 9-10 50mg ed
6-10 Proviron 50ed
4-10 Winny 100ed
6-10 25mg Aromasin
5-8 Mast 50mg eod 9-10 100 ed
You should be hard as a rock make sure your PCT is in place
For someones second cycle? That's wayyyyy too much gear. Var and proviron essentially do the same thing, with all those injections there's bound to be repurcussions.

OP, I'd go the Test E + cytomel and clen route, won't be putting on too much muscle though but you can get shredded

too many orals..
tren is added too soon and not necessary.

when i see cycles like this i think the person is either not educated enough, looking for a quick fix or not dedicated enough in the kitchen and gym

ive done plenty of research
i have multi vitamin, milk thistle fish oil
btw the only oral will be anavar everything else is injetable

and rewaste im not keen on so much gear im happy to drop tren though

winny will still stress your liver.

your not gonna take n2guard... good luck with that

you might have done a lot of research but that is not a good 2nd cycle. you weight is low and your diet looks low as well.. so adding in a ton of gear and a ton of compounds will probably not help you in the long term.. and without taking the right precautionary supps you could do some real damage.

Top Bottom