Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GHRP6 for bulking

Gh peptides are a must for recovery if you are over the age of 30. I ache all over without extra HGH in my body.

I have my personal training client on 125mcg GHRP6 and 100mcg cjc1295 no dac, prior to each meal. He has gained 5Lbs in two weeks and his strength is exploding!

what weight is your client ? does the cjc enhance the appetite stimulating effect of the ghrp or whats the synergy there bro ?

what weight is your client ? does the cjc enhance the appetite stimulating effect of the ghrp or whats the synergy there bro ?

He weighs 223Lbs. He weighed 187Lbs when he started as my client 7 weeks ago.

Cjc doesn't increase appetite so much. It is synergistic with ghrp6 as it is a GHRH(growth hormone releasing hormone). GHRP6 is a growth hormone releasing peptide. They release human growth hormone via a different mechanism. For example, each taken alone releases x amount of HGH. When you stack them they release more than 2x HGH. It's more like 3x HGH. The two taken together release much more HGH than each taken seperately and the total HGH added together.

He weighs 223Lbs. He weighed 187Lbs when he started as my client 7 weeks ago.

Cjc doesn't increase appetite so much. It is synergistic with ghrp6 as it is a GHRH(growth hormone releasing hormone). GHRP6 is a growth hormone releasing peptide. They release human growth hormone via a different mechanism. For example, each taken alone releases x amount of HGH. When you stack them they release more than 2x HGH. It's more like 3x HGH. The two taken together release much more HGH than each taken seperately and the total HGH added together.

thanks for clearing that up , i could have googled it but i prefer to hear it from a genuine user .

Blocked growth hormone-releasing peptide (GHRP-6)-induced GH secretion and absence of the synergic action of GHRP-6 plus GH-releasing hormone in patients with hypothalamopituitary disconnection: evidence that GHRP-6 main action is exerted at the hypothalamic level.

Abstract

GH-releasing peptide (GHRP-6; His-D Trp-Ala-Trp-D Phe-Lys-NH2) is a synthetic compound that releases GH in a specific and dose-related manner through mechanisms and a point of action that are mostly unknown but different from those of GHRH. In man, GHRP-6 is more efficacious than GHRH, and a striking synergistic action on GH release is observed when GHRP-6 and GHRH are administered simultaneously. Based on such a synergistic action, it has been hypothesized that GHRP-6 acts through a double mechanism by actions exerted both at the pituitary and hypothalamic levels. The aim of the present study was 2-fold: 1) to further characterize the mechanism of action and synergistic effects of GHRP-6; and 2) to study its action in patients with hypothalamopituitary disconnection. Twelve patients with different neuroendocrine pathologies leading to a state of hypothalamopituitary disconnection (functional stalk section) and 11 age- and sex-matched normal controls were studied. Each subject underwent 3 tests on separate occasions, being challenged with GHRH (100 micrograms, i.v.), GHRP-6 (90 micrograms, i.v.), or GHRH plus GHRP-6. GH was analyzed as the area under the curve (mean +/- SE, micrograms per L/120 min). In normal subjects GH secretion was 483.7 +/- 99.2 after GHRH, 1434.8 +/- 393.0 after GHRP-6, and 3771.5 +/- 399.6 after GHRH plus GHRP-6; the level of GH secreted after GHRH plus GHRP-6 treatment was significantly (P < 0.05) higher than after the arithmetic sum of GH levels after both compounds administered separately. In the group of patients with hypothalamopituitary disconnection, the level of GH secreted after GHRH was similar to that in controls (423.4 +/- 62.8); however, a complete blockade was observed after GHRP-6 (97.3 +/- 7.9), significantly (P < 0.05) lower than after GHRH as well as lower than the GHRP-6-induced GH release in control subjects (P < 0.01). After GHRH plus GHRP-6, the patients with hypothalamopituitary disconnection showed severely reduced secretion (745.3 +/- 67.6; P < 0.01 vs. controls), a value that was not significantly different from the arithmetic addition of levels produced by both compounds administered separately.

Reasons to prefer GHRP-6 over other GHRP’s are its effect on increasing appetite, and its demonstrated value in reducing inflammation and helping to heal injury, particularly tendinitis.

GHRP6 Reconstitution;

Add 2 1/2ccs of bacteriostatic water to the vial just as you would to any peptide by slowly dripping the bac water into the vial along the edge of the glass. Then slowly roll the vial in your hand until the powder fully goes into solution. If you have a 5 mg vial of GHRP6, then every single unit on the diabetic syringe will equal 20mcg of GHRP6. You will want to start with 5 units, or 100mcg.
If you have a 10mg vial of GHRP6 then only add 2ccs of bac water to the vial so that each unit will contain 50mcg of GHRP6. Take 2 units of solution to get 100mcg GHRP6.

GHRP's are fine to take with food, unlike it says in the literature, as long as you don't load up on simple carbs. Protein will not inhibit growth hormone release. The literature says fat inhibits GH release but this theory was shot down via serum HGH blood work a couple years ago. Only sugar intake will inhibit GH release from a GHRP and not fully. On the other hand, with a GHRH like cjc no dac or cjc DAC sugar will fully inhibit HGH release so try not to have simple carbs until 30 minutes after administering the GHRP/CJC peptide.

GHRP6 and CJC release HGH via a different mechanism. Stacking them together is synergistic and will increase HGH output way beyond the total HGH if you take each seperately. With cjcDAC it's not an issue as DAC is active for up to 16 days. With cjc no dac you want to take it at the same time as your GHRP for synergy.

So with everyone talking about the insane hunger gain you get from this, I take it that this wouldn't be the best things to take if you're wanting to lose some fat while gaining LBM?

Top Bottom