Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GHRP6 for bulking

Im getting that urge to buy a tub again. Lol

Sent from my SPH-L900 using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

Im getting that urge to buy a tub again. Lol

Sent from my SPH-L900 using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

Hahaha just mentioning it makes me crave things. Hahaha I've only had protein and fats this morning so sugar sounds dank. :p

Epidermal growth factor and growth hormone-releasing peptide-6: combined therapeutic approach in experimental stroke.

AuthorsGarcía Del Barco-Herrera D, et al. Show all Journal
Restor Neurol Neurosci. 2013;31(2):213-23. doi: 10.3233/RNN-120262.

Affiliation
Abstract
PURPOSE: Stroke is the second cause of mortality worldwide, with a high incidence of disability in survivors. Promising candidate drugs have failed in stroke trials. Combined therapies are attractive strategies that simultaneously target different points of stroke pathophysiology. The aim of this work is to determine whether the combined effects of epidermal growth factor (EGF) and growth hormone-releasing peptide-6 (GHRP6) can attenuate clinical signs and pathology in an experimental stroke model.

METHODS: Brain global ischemia was generated in Mongolian gerbils by 15 minutes of carotid occlusion. After reperfusion, EGF, GHRP6 or EGF+GHRP6 were intraperitoneally administered. Clinical manifestations were monitored daily. Three days after reperfusion, animals were anesthetized and perfused with an ink solution. The anatomy of the Circle of Willis was characterized. Infarct volume and neuronal density were analyzed.

RESULTS: EGF+GHRP6 co-administration reduced clinical manifestations and infarct volume and preserved neuronal density. No correlation was observed between the grade of anastomosis of the Circle of Willis and clinical manifestations in the animals receiving EGF+GHRP6, as opposed to the vehicle-treated gerbils.

CONCLUSIONS: Co-treatment with EGF and GHRP6 affects both the clinical and pathological outcomes in a global brain ischemia model, suggesting a suitable therapeutic approach for the acute management of stroke.

I would highly agree, anadrol and a few other compounds destroy my appetite, add ghrp-6 and boom im eating like a cow again

My body is weird. Anadrol makes me hungry but dbol makes me nauseas depending on the brand. In inject form both anadrol and dbol give me no sides.

I've never tried ice cream with honey on top. That sounds great!!! Will have to try it after a 400mcg injection of GHRP6. :)

It is amazing. I had a little bowl before. Definitely try it. Even better if you get the new protein ice cream. You could make it yourself but there is a new product out over here and the macros are decent. Most importantly it tastes like ice cream but is full of whey protein. I just use normal ice cream though :D I saw a Remy Martin Champagne Cognac Ice cream the other day I will be trying too!

It is amazing. I had a little bowl before. Definitely try it. Even better if you get the new protein ice cream. You could make it yourself but there is a new product out over here and the macros are decent. Most importantly it tastes like ice cream but is full of whey protein. I just use normal ice cream though :D I saw a Remy Martin Champagne Cognac Ice cream the other day I will be trying too!

Hahaha that sounds fancy. :)

I just talked to a national level bodybuilder who I put on ghrp6 and cjc no dac 3x/day. He just competed and has been cruising since his show on only 200mg testosterone and 100mcg ghrp6 with 100mcg cjc no dac 3x/day. He said guys think he is still blasting high dose gear. His weight is 15Lbs higher than it usually is on a cruise and he is maintaining contest condition. This peptide combo is amazing!!

Top Bottom