Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GH lot # verification

getjacked

Anyone know if this is a legit lot # for GH Serostim 126iu EXPORT Kit or if these are/were heavily counterfitted. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

#S108-1A1 exp 11/2003

Last edited:
brother, research the archives.... this issue has been covered a billion times.... however, myself and four of my friends are on this series and are getting decent results... however, we are all first time gh users, so nothing really to compare it to.

yes they are counterfiet. this has been covered a million times. the persons makeing them will explain the difference between what are counterfiet and what are fake. you just need to speak with someone you trust as to the results. some swear by them and others not.

most of the ppl selling these don't know what the export kits really are. so take the time to ask them questions and you'll find out right away if they know what they are talking about. the last person i bought them from had no idea. she was a complete idiot.

all and all, i'm hear more and more positive things about the exports.

Top Bottom