Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gear for faster recovery

Rawcorporation

So here is my situation. I'm looking for what is the best gear to use to speed recovery in order to improve my performance faster. I'm 29. Recovery Is the main priority, endurance second, then strength. I don't care about size or looks. I am training for a military job where I need to excel in swim, calisthenics, and running. I'm all good in the swim and calisthenics area. My run is not up to the standards I want to be at. I train 2-3 times a days 6 days a week. One run and/or swim workout then a weight/strength workout.

One of my training partners recently started taking equipose. He's 3 weeks into it and his recovery and performance especially in the running department have really improved. He just takes equipose because that is what his friend used to take. He told me to just use equipose too but i'd like to find out what is the best for my goals. Is equipose the best gear for my goals? I looked into anavar, but I'm not sure since I am a beginner to taking gear. I prefer an oral, but will use injectable if that's the best. I don't need bodybuilder stacks just something to boost my ability to recover from my hard workouts faster. Preferably something mild and easy with not too many side effects.

If I need to clarify anything else just let me know.

If you are not going to be drug tested and you insist on using gear for this purpose I would consider boldenon... the only thing to remember is that without any test most other AAS will eventually shut you down and possibly reduce sex drive so a TRT dose of test might be warrented or you could stack proviron with it.

Something like 100mg of test cyp and 300 mg of boldenon (equipoise)per week might be in order... just for your goals I am not certain gear is even worth the hassle.

So here is my situation. I'm looking for what is the best gear to use to speed recovery in order to improve my performance faster. I'm 29. Recovery Is the main priority, endurance second, then strength. I don't care about size or looks. I am training for a military job where I need to excel in swim, calisthenics, and running. I'm all good in the swim and calisthenics area. My run is not up to the standards I want to be at. I train 2-3 times a days 6 days a week. One run and/or swim workout then a weight/strength workout.

One of my training partners recently started taking equipose. He's 3 weeks into it and his recovery and performance especially in the running department have really improved. He just takes equipose because that is what his friend used to take. He told me to just use equipose too but i'd like to find out what is the best for my goals. Is equipose the best gear for my goals? I looked into anavar, but I'm not sure since I am a beginner to taking gear. I prefer an oral, but will use injectable if that's the best. I don't need bodybuilder stacks just something to boost my ability to recover from my hard workouts faster. Preferably something mild and easy with not too many side effects.

If I need to clarify anything else just let me know.

I would consider looking at Helladrol from mrsupps.com. I train a lot of cardio and strength for MMA and have run that with exellent results. I like it because it works as well as any AAS and is legal to buy. It is a prohormone. Check into it. PM me and I can get you a discount on it.

Also, for recovery glutamine has shown to singificantly improve efficiency in recovery. I use the powerchews glutamine formula from needtobuildmuscle.com.

All that kind of gut check training I would be pounding EFAs, BCAAs, Beta Alanine-Creatine combo, and whey protein before and after each training session, and stuff your face....if possible, do some breathing or meditation before bed and get as much sleep as possible...

the hardest thing about the kind of training you are doing, is not really what roids are gonna help with...nutrition, supplementation, and good rest/recovery techniques are gonna be more important....that training is hard on the joints, immune system, hormones, all that...running is horrific on the body but I know thats what men in your line of work need to do for tryouts, training, and pipeline stuff....

Wake up hit breakfast and whey shake, multi vitamin, BCAAs, if possible eat a meal or pound an MRP shake every 3-4 hours....before training small whey shake with some carbs or sip on a carb drink with a handful of BCAAs and some Beta-Alanine+creatine....right after hit BCAAs and/or whey shake....before bed drink some casein/egg peanut butter and banana and whatever else you love shake (unless weight is an issue)....and take EFAs at every meal and with every shake...

Foam roll often, do active dynamic warm ups before training, and static stretch and breathing after training sessions....

Ah its Christmas I got family running around...if you are wanting to talk and are serving in any capacity with the US or allies, send me PM Id love to help....

PS-Im not saying gear wont help...but Im not an AAS expert...plus unless you are doign contract work, I always worry about guys getting hassles if it becomes an issue with some peckerhead officer or whistle blower and then risks your career or having a black mark on your record...and depending on when you may get deployed, will you be able to finish a cycle and do proper PCT and all that....at 29 if you can maximize nutrition and rest/recovery stuff you might not need juice...

getting the stuff, hiding it, pinning, all it takes is one person to cause issues if they see or suspect something...

Did you consider the fact that training 6 days a week your overtrained? That could be why your recovering slowly. For your purposes aas is not necessary.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Yea he could be overtraining...but it sometimes goes with the territory of many of our LE/MIL brothers who put it on the line, especially speciality units whether its spec ops military or SWAT units....the tryouts and training pipelines for these folks can be brutal, some with due regard to weed out non hackers and others maybe because its just old school and folks are misinformed about appropriate training...gut check training is good for seeing who has mental toughness, but often is overused and lots of overtraining issues....so he might just have to deal with it and get through whatever phase he is in now, and work on recovery more diligently later on....

If you want to not to be sore anymore use peptides like DES or LR3...then you could recover much faster and run them for longer and not worry about getting tested

GH for a guy on a military salary might be unrealistic, as well would take a long time to kick in....I dont know anything about peptides...

Has this guy been back at all to see the thread, if there is a way of telling?

Top Bottom