Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Front loading

iamtybaby

I see other forms talk about it, but not to much here. Do you guys recommend front loading Test E? What's your thoughts on it

I personally have never front loaded however I know a lot of guys preach it. My philosophy is to do the least amount of gear possible to make and maintain your gains in an effort to yield keepable muscle gains. Remember: The faster you blow up , the faster you deflate after you come off.

Front loading is a old school method man. There is not really any benefit from doing you. You are just creating more test that will aromatize quickly. that's just my opinion.

I wold just do 500mg a week man!

Not a fan of it, I like steadier blast so I usually just increase my doses as the cycle moves forward. Same thing with tapering down doses towards the end, drugs will taper them selves off, so it doesn't make any sense.

Only exception on front loading that I might consider trying are long esters like Equise, Nebido, and maybe Deca-Durabolin and Sustanon. With Sustanon it seems to be a popular way to run it, but I suspect it would be still quite an rollercoaster, even with with the long esters in Sustanon.

I'm on 1 g of Nebido (Test -Undec.) every 7 weeks atm. For my TRT, and it's been pretty smooth ride so far (about 6 months), excluding the first shot that shot my Test levels quite drastically upwards. So with that in mind I will probably keep away from front loading practices.

people debate that just as much as nolva/clomid pct.

i've FL twice and noticed it's harder to recover for some reason. that's just me though.

i prefer no FL just kick start.

Thanks guys...1 more question, kind of off topic but I figured I could just get an answer here then bother you all with another thread.

Planning on a 500 Test E/20mg Dbol cycle. Besides more stable blood levels, does it matter if I take my injection once a week or twice a week?

Thanks guys...1 more question, kind of off topic but I figured I could just get an answer here then bother you all with another thread.

Planning on a 500 Test E/20mg Dbol cycle. Besides more stable blood levels, does it matter if I take my injection once a week or twice a week?

It might cause more pain because of more oil in one site but you can do it that way.. twice a week is ideal with enanthate

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

I always go twice a week for a more stable bloods. But that's how my body reacts. Only bloods will tell brother. Expieriment and see what works best for you

again it's debatable too. I do once a week when on e only. it doesn't really matter. get used to pinning

Top Bottom