Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

front loading question

Ozunhead

Hi guys have been thinking about front loading and I would like to ask you which would be the best option between long esters and short esters, and how some of you dose and for how long, thank you.

Front loading is useless, so I would not bother with it. In any case it will take a given amount of time for the esters to kick in, and it won't matter if you inject yourself 500, or 100 mgs - it will still take some time to get them working, and once they kick in, you will end up with too much gear in your system. All in all, it is an unnecessary complication of the cycle.

An oral steroid would be a much wiser choice for kick-starting a cycle. They will kick much faster, and you will get the desired effects.

Short steroid cycles and front loading doesn't make a lot of sense. Building muscle is a slow process. Short blast cycles will suppress your natural testosterone production but not provide enough time with the hormones in your system to get the muscle building benefits.

Your body wants homeostasis. That is priority number one. When you front load and load a huge influx of hormones all of a sudden, it stresses your body out and your body will sky rocket blood pressure and crush HDL cholesterol levels as a result.

KISS - keep it simple. Just stick with the same dosages per week for your entire steroid cycle. Letting the esters slowly build up in your body will reduce side effects because it isn't such a dramatic shock to your body.

I don't think front loading has much merit. You can just as easily start and stay at the same dose and kick start with an oral. It will keep your hormone levels much more stable.

Top Bottom