Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For velvett and other

keliska said:
Hi, I appreciate your advices from my thread http://elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=419721 but I have one more problem, I have high insulin too and my doc said me, that is not good idea eat rice, potatoe, OATmeal,..so what I can??

You might want to try glucerell, do a search on it , theres a ton of posts re: this product. You take 1-2 at least 15 min. before every carb meal to prevent a spike in insulin. I'm sure the others will chime on this will alot more info :)

MrsJnuts said:
You might want to try glucerell, do a search on it , theres a ton of posts re: this product. You take 1-2 at least 15 min. before every carb meal to prevent a spike in insulin. I'm sure the others will chime on this will alot more info :)
^^^

Keliska - This has been suggested many times before honey...

Same As Glucorell

Have you tried it yet?

Best of Luck :rose:

keliska said:
Hi, I appreciate your advices from my thread http://elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=419721 but I have one more problem, I have high insulin too and my doc said me, that is not good idea eat rice, potatoe, OATmeal,..so what I can??

What's your blood pressure like?
Did he test your hormone levels?
Triglyceride levels?

Did he/she give any guidlines to follow?

GI levels under 55 are low
56-69 med
above 69 high

You can eat beans, black, pinto, red, kidney or lentils, etc - cook them up as you like. The beans are a source of protein and carbs - also note fat (low) and fiber content in the beans and how you choose to cook them.

I will often eat Goya black beans - canned and I'll throw them in a sauce pan, season and cook them down, goes well with chicken.

velvett said:
I will often eat Goya black beans - canned and I'll throw them in a sauce pan, season and cook them down, goes well with chicken.

Yum ... and mix in some salsa or pico de gallo and it is SO yummy. Add a little guacamole or avacado and I am in heaven. :)

Top Bottom