Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For Mrs. Kennelly

ms Kennelly, you have made great progress!!! You should be very proud of yourself!!! And ironmaiden181 and myself are so proud of you!!! We were real impressed with the pics of you!! You looked great!!! And i can remeber back, when you guys first moved to FL..and you used to do that treadmill for hours!! and cut your carbs super low, and trying to speed bench, and the bar was too heavy...and look at you now!!! Youve done an awesome job, and its awesome how you have supported Ryan, and pushed him!!! both of you are great people! The sport needs more of you!!!! keep up the good work, and we cant wait to see you guys in Kennwick!!!

hey mrskennelly well she only did PL wit me for 2 workouts, BUT she does want me to give her a routine to lift but for the FIT look. And i mean she's not fit well everything upset her stomache is pretty good so she needs to get rid of some of that. (HOPE SHE DOESN'T CHECK THIS, it's my ass later) but she loves that treadmill and we have a bet going to see if by september who can lose their stomache first.

(thats why i was askin bout the carbs earlier in another post)

Top Bottom