Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Floyd Landis appears to be the Jose Canseco of Cycling now....

I have no doubt that everything Floyd is saying is true. At least finally Lance and all the other major players will be shown to have done everything that everyone else did to excel at the sport. Is he still the best cyclist? Yes, because everyone else was cheating too - still a level playing field.

However, it could have huge repercussions for this years' tour - like Radio Shack and Garmin, two of the top teams not being invited. Might make the race better, but way more boring without the top teams in it.

I'm so fucking sick and tired of hearing about PEDs on the Gutdamn news and ESPN every 10 minutes. This is nothing fucking new. I wish they'd get the fuck over this shit. I hate PEDs being in the spotlight. The crackdown or attempted crackdowns on PEDs, doctors, HRT clinics, etc. will continue and get worse because of these pieces of shit.

agreed.

don't think for a second that ORD wasn't directly correlated to the congressional hearings and all the spotlight steroids were getting from the baseball outings.

ESPN and other sports media outlets are to blame. they can go fuck themselves.

BSPN is seriously the worst fuckin network. they're so biased in with so many teams. they love to tickle the balls of certain teams or players and then crucify others. Their articles are an absolute disgrace to journalism. They stopped hiring people with real sports knowledge and now you just get clowns who yell at the camera

agreed.

don't think for a second that ORD wasn't directly correlated to the congressional hearings and all the spotlight steroids were getting from the baseball outings.

ESPN and other sports media outlets are to blame. they can go fuck themselves.

Absolutely!!!! I remember when controlled deliveries from the importation of PED's were that of internet folk tales. Boy have those days past. I read about controlled deliveries and raids on a weekly basis now for amounts that most would laugh off and would assume a custom's letter at most. The spot light is on and the FDA, DEA, Customs are trying to make their feeble attempt at fighting this so called war. Canseco, congress, ESPN, other media outlets can suck on my fucking PED shrunken testicles.

the real reason Galea got fucked though...is because of that calf blood treatment he was using.

guarantee you the FDA works out a deal with a pharmaceutical company that mimics it to be a commercial type drug or treatment. they weren't getting any scratch out of it, so they decided to come at him hard. it's a controversial but was having a good degree of success.

it's a fuckin scam.

the only government only gives a shit when you're taking money out of their pockets (i.e. don't import drugs from canada because they're cheaper. they're not "safe"...yeah, safe = palms greased)

This could be more interesting. Lance "crashed out" of the Tour of California today with several other riders and has been taken to the hospital for x-rays - even though he rode for several km after the crash.

I'm thinking this could be an escape route for Lance and Bruyneel to bow out of the Tour de France with an "injury" and make sure if all these allegations come out he has a reason not to ride.

Armstrong Crashes Out Of Amgen Tour Of California | Cyclingnews.com

they are all cheaters. every pro cyclist.
half the peloton gets caught every year anyway. like the top doctors said these past 40 years. the top guys will still win, its just the race wont be a s fast.
and another top euro doctor was saying its all come down to who has the best pharmacist working for the team. its pharmacist vs pharmacist. not rider vs rider. take the epo, then heres what you do and take so it dosent show up
at testing time.....
who cares
as a life long bike racer, i would much rather come in 30th place, than win a race knowing i cheated..
i'm amature..
making a few bucks here and there..
these dudes make 100k-couple mil a year. they better cheat if they wanna keep their job.
buddy of mine went over to belgium , where the best racers come from and tried to make it as a pro on a small team. he was there 6 months and got eaten alive by the small pros and amatures saying drugs at the amature-division 2-3 pro level was unreal.
read a rough ride by paul kimmage.
cycling= drugs drugs and more drugs..
an unbelieveably hard hard sport.

they are all cheaters. every pro cyclist.
half the peloton gets caught every year anyway. like the top doctors said these past 40 years. the top guys will still win, its just the race wont be a s fast.
and another top euro doctor was saying its all come down to who has the best pharmacist working for the team. its pharmacist vs pharmacist. not rider vs rider. take the epo, then heres what you do and take so it dosent show up
at testing time.....
who cares
as a life long bike racer, i would much rather come in 30th place, than win a race knowing i cheated..
i'm amature..
making a few bucks here and there..
these dudes make 100k-couple mil a year. they better cheat if they wanna keep their job.
buddy of mine went over to belgium , where the best racers come from and tried to make it as a pro on a small team. he was there 6 months and got eaten alive by the small pros and amatures saying drugs at the amature-division 2-3 pro level was unreal.
read a rough ride by paul kimmage.
cycling= drugs drugs and more drugs..
an unbelieveably hard hard sport.
Joosers and cheaters make sports what they are. Fuck Fair.

Joosers and cheaters make sports what they are. Fuck Fair.

This is true. I think the public would shit themselves if they really knew who/how many "cheaters" there were out there in professional sports. I would hate to watch a non performance enhanced NFL, and so would the general public, they just don't realize it.

Top Bottom