Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Floyd Landis appears to be the Jose Canseco of Cycling now....

This is true. I think the public would shit themselves if they really knew who/how many "cheaters" there were out there in professional sports. I would hate to watch a non performance enhanced NFL, and so would the general public, they just don't realize it.

i think the public would shit themselves if they knew how many cheaters there were in high school sports.

This is true. I think the public would shit themselves if they really knew who/how many "cheaters" there were out there in professional sports. I would hate to watch a non performance enhanced NFL, and so would the general public, they just don't realize it.
This is the truth.

i think the public would shit themselves if they knew how many cheaters there were in high school sports.

+1
I hate our it's not trying if U ain't cheating, win at all costs to keep the story alive, yet if u get caught, we will fucking fry u.

That said, who in the tour de france, did not dope?

I mean, c'mon. That has to be in the 80 million minds that had a tv on today.

+1
I hate our it's not trying if U ain't cheating, win at all costs to keep the story alive, yet if u get caught, we will fucking fry u.

That said, who in the tour de france, did not dope?

I mean, c'mon. That has to be in the 80 million minds that had a tv on today.

there's a part of me that wishes that sports could be "purified"...but honestly? for as long as there has been competition, competitors have been looking for and finding was to get an advantage over their opponents.

and while i'm on the subject of honesty, there's also a part of me that likes watching 300+ pound guys, that run 4.5 40's, flying around the football field, bashing each other like human battering rams.

LOL @ him saying he doesn't feel guilty, yet still comes clean and rats everyone out.

how long before he comes out with a bookdeal?

there's a part of me that wishes that sports could be "purified"...but honestly? for as long as there has been competition, competitors have been looking for and finding was to get an advantage over their opponents.

and while i'm on the subject of honesty, there's also a part of me that likes watching 300+ pound guys, that run 4.5 40's, flying around the football field, bashing each other like human battering rams.

Well said.

With boxing, I don't care if Manny is on EPO, I just dont' want the cumulative shame of him getting caught.

Top Bottom