Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time user - Considering Deca - Any advice?

justinslo said:

sorry for the newbie question....i know what sust is, but test? is that just another name for sust?

what about winstrol, any comments on that?

Do youself a favor, do some reasearch before you start posting a million stupid questions. You don't even know the difference between sust and test? You shouldn't even be looking to do a cycle. Why don't you research bro? It takes years of educating yourself; getting help from my friends who are experienced users of AAS, if you have any, researching the boards, etc. Befir yiu desice I want to do this, I want do that what bout this. None of these guys know you, and will tell you a million different things. Since you're uneducated you have no idea what's right for you. At 2 years training, you have no where reached your natural potential to begin with. You say you want to juice to qualifty for some for an agility test? First off that is a dumb reason, to do steroids. You are looking for an easy way out that will not guarantee you will qualify. Secondly, Jan is a long way off why don't you do some reaserch on the training boards, etc. design youself an intensive training program and train your lower body hard. Your strength will increase significantly by then. You have no idea what you're getting into and should revaluate your thinking.

if you use deca, use test too.. i don't know bout deca though... i had a lot of water retention and i coudln't move my legs...

I am somewhat new but ive foud that 250mg sustanon, 300mg Deca, for 10 weeks will add 10 to 20 pounds depending on your diet and routine. My next cycle will 500mg Sustanon, 400mg Deca for 10 weeks.

justinslo:

1) READ!! buy a book - there are tons available. When you are done reading - read some more -:) This stuff is serious - you need to combine the proper diet, w/proper post-cycle therapy.

2) For the first cycle use one thing at a time - no need to stack it. See how you body responses to it

3) Also - your goal is not very clear, size does not always mean strength, so...

4) re: Deca - excellent choice; however, it does not build muscle overnight, you get great results, but your do not get HUGE -:) e.g. Over the winter I gained about 15Lbs (muscle, fat and water) - kept about 8 over all, which is not bad..

Have fun with it, but PLEASE read more before you decide to do anything.

listen to the bros here you need a good foundation before you can pour concrete,also dieting is 90 per cent of it...failure to follow thru will result in poor gains and a probably of injury. you need to research more-i researched here over a yr before i even touched the stuff.

RADAR

I stay far far away from Deca.

Unless you need the extra fluid in your joints to work out I would not advise

E23 said:
I stay far far away from Deca.

Unless you need the extra fluid in your joints to work out I would not advise

what would you suggest for first time use? Again, i am after only strength. also, whatever is less likely to cause hairloss and manboobs :)

I'm not well-versed in the athletic use of AAS, training or eating for that matter.

Give me a budget and I can put together a cycle for you with my limited knowlege. I'll also need you stat's, diet and training regimen.

I would also suggest that you spend a minimum of 30 hours reading the archives.

My first cycle was deca at 400mg a week for 10 weeks and I got good gains and kept most of them. The problem I had was the depression while I was on and after. If I could do it over again I would add test to it.

Top Bottom