Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time SARMs Triple Stack- Log

Ahh shit im sorry to hear that brother. That wouldve ruined my day..

checked the damage this afternoon and its not terrible, i spilled it at 3am when i left for work but seems after suckin up what i could off my counter i only lost maybe 1/6th the bottle, should still be able to run it for 6 weeks or so

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

checked the damage this afternoon and its not terrible, i spilled it at 3am when i left for work but seems after suckin up what i could off my counter i only lost maybe 1/6th the bottle, should still be able to run it for 6 weeks or so

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

Good to hear.. not a horrible loss at least!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Definitely staying as consistent as possible. Diets been good, nothing but clean foods. Overall energy level has been great in and out of the gym. As far as I can see SARMS1 is going to be a staple for all my research needs. My rats muscles are already looking more defined and full.

the bogo sales are over at the ned of may.Stock up brother,.

Cardio today. Did kickboxing sparring with my instructor... it was about 95 degrees in the gym, so it was definitely a good session. Really pushed hard and got my heart rate jacked.

This is the end of week one of my rats sarms stack. I've noticed that he has less muscle fatigue during work outs. Fat is steadily going down and muscles are slightly more defined and full looking. Can't wait to see what the next weeks will look like!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hit the gym for legs, shoulders, and abs. had to take it easier today cause i took a couple solid leg kicks to the quads yesterday and it really put a damper on my leg work out. started off with a 15 min treadmill run and got my heart rate up to 190 bpm. weights were same as always, paired sets and short rests.

standing barbell military press:
115x7
95x8
95x7
95x7
donkey calf raise:
270x9
270x9
270x9
270x9
side dumbell raise:
20x7
20x7
20x7
20x7
decline crunch:
x15
x14
x14
x14

excellent work after one week... your just getting started bro... there are big gains to come... stay consistent and keep working hard so you can receive all the benefits... nice work

Top Bottom