Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first time cycle test e + anavar help!

First of all, just wanted to introduce myself to you all :). I've been training now for a decent amount of time, since i was 18 however I've only really started taking things more seriously for the past 2 - 3 years.

Currently I'm 23 years old, 5ft 10, 90 kg ( 198.4 lbs ) and 14% bodyfat. I'm extremely passionate about training, generally i'll be in the gym 5 - 6 days a week.

I have been cutting for 8 months, and this is where i'm currently at. My desired goal is to get really diced and not excessively big.. ideally i'd like to be 8 - 10%, I know most say that you should bulk your first cycle but my goal is not to get excessively as big as possible. I'm currently on 2400 cals, which is a decent deficit for the amount I'm training. What sort of results would i yield if I increased my cal to maintenance and chucked in some cardio 3 - 5 times a week? would I get elements of both worlds, a bit of bf loss and a bit of muscle gain on this proposed cycle? once again i know it's not ideal, but my goal is not to strive to get too big!

I guess enhancing is something that crosses everyones minds from time to time but now i believe i'm ready, even though some may say I'm too young to be cycling.. i've made the decision that i'm going to cycle so this is my proposed cycle plan and would love some advice/ correcting if need be.

Week 1 - 12 400mg Test E - split into two doses
Week 4 - 12 75mg Anavar
Week 1 - 12 500ius HCG - split into two doses
Week 1 - 12 0.5mg Arimidex EOD

PCT
Week 14 - 17 Clomid 50/50/50/50
Week 14 - 16 Nolva 40/40/20/20

here are a few questions i have,

1. would it be wise to finish the anavar on the 12th week, or keep using it untill the pct starts?

2. is the HCG dosage i've proposed correct? would it be wise to get more and use it after the 12 week cycle is finished leading up to the PCT?

3. In terms of AI's, which is better arimidex or aromosatin? I have the choice of both but arimidex is just the one i've proposed.

So yeah, please let me know your thoughts to my cycle!

Thanks so much for taking the time to read this and hopefully reply! :D

aromasin is better then adex but adex will do the job

i dont like using hcg throughout my whole cycle but opinions vary on that subject

Hey guys, finally have pretty much everything to start. Just waiting on my clomid, but won't wait to start without it cause won't need it till the end anyway.

Thank you for all the responses, I just have a few more questions

1. HCG only has about 30 days till it starts to lose its potency, for that reason I've got 15,000iu's (3 vials). What does it losing potency really mean though? If I'm only using 500ius per week by the time it comes to a month I'll only be 2/5's through it. Would you reccomend still using it for longer or just ditching it and making up a fresh vial? Really confused on this cause would love someone to clear this up! Either way I have enough to have fresh hcg for the entire cycle.

2. In terms of liver protection, I'm definitely going to run something once I start the var! What would you guys reccomend? Looking at liv52 or some milk thistle.

3. Going to get my blood tests done pre, during and post.. Any GP will do it right? What sort of stuff should I be asking him to monitor?

Thanks for all the advice guys, will definitely write up a log! So keen to start :D

Im looking at a really similar cycle for my third cycle, just gotta get ahold of my guy he seems to have dropped off the face of the earth lol, n2guard is a really good option vs liv 52 or milk thistle. look into it, its easy to get and is legit

Im looking at a really similar cycle for my third cycle, just gotta get ahold of my guy he seems to have dropped off the face of the earth lol, n2guard is a really good option vs liv 52 or milk thistle. look into it, its easy to get and is legit

the best liver protection you can find is tudca,doctors actually tell patients with liver damge to use this to help aid liver repair.If you can find an all in one cycle support item with tudca, this is excellent for heavy based oral cycles

well, i've finally started! i'm in my second week at the moment. Can't say i've noticed much yet, i feel really motivated in the gym though.

started with my initial plan, arimidex 0.25mg EOD, 250iu's of hcg twice per week. and pinning mon/thurs 200mg each time.

starting the var in week 6 at 75mg.

could someone give me some guidence with the hcg, i've got 15,000 ius of it available and got that much because i've been told it starts to lose potency after 30 days.. so would you guys recommend ditching the vial shortly after that period or using it longer? either way i have enough hcg to pretty much start using a new vial a little bit after the 30 day mark. its extremely expensive to source locally and was lucky enough to be able to get some online a lot cheaper.

also on that note, it seems as though my nuts have shrunk a little even with the HCG.. not heaps but a very tiny bit.. would you recommend increasing the dose or keeping it at 500ius pw.

You run HCG mid-end of the cycle as a bridge into PCT bossman

Top Bottom