Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Time Anabolic Steroid User Massive Weight Gain, Need Advice!

WorkHarder11

So, this is my first time using anabolic steroids and I am a little concerned I have gained 10 Lbs. in 1 month but I don't look or feel any bigger/more muscular. Where is all this weight coming from or being stored? Water weight? Fat gain?

Please any advice would be great, I started this because I was trying to lose some weight.

Basic Info: (Please let me know if more info is needed)

Sex: Male
Height: 5ft 6 in
Brand: Geneza

Weight (lbs) Date (2014) Dosage 161 14-Apr 1/2 CC Test 250-1/2 CC Sus270 162 21-Apr 1/2 CC Test 250-1/2 CC Sus270 After Second Week Moved to twice a week 165 28-Apr .75 CC Test 250-.75 CC Sus270 168 1-May .75 CC Test 250-.75 CC Sus270 170 5-May 1 CC Test 250-.1 CC Sus270 171.5 8-May 1 CC Test 250-.1 CC Sus270

I have never taken aas before but I can tell you that no aas is just going to make you lose weight. Weather or not you gain or lose weight is dependent upon diet and training. More than likely people are going to want to see what your diet looks like. At 168 pounds I can't imagine why you would want to lose weight in the first place, unless you have a very high bf% and in that case you should be working on lowering that through diet and training before touching aas. What is your bf%? If your diet and training are not spot on chances are you have put on water weight, fat or maybe even both, in which case could be because you have elevated your estrogen too high. Are you using an AI? If not why? You need to get an AI stat if not on one currently. That's about all the help I can provide.

Top Bottom