Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Stack - Suggestions and Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

King123

After looking through tons of forums I am pretty confident that I am going to get some intense hateful feedback due to my age. Either way I am going to begin my first cycle, so I would much rather have some good quality advice than be told "I'm not ready" and then go try it on my own.

I would like to start by saying, I wrestle and do jui-jitsu (not competitive), I am 5'8 and 185lbs (currently in off season of wrestling training, weight about 165lb durring training). My body fat is roughly 14% in off training, but I was tested during training last year and was 12%. Many guys on my school's football team are taking cycles, (not sure of what, but I am guessing Dbol.) It is working absolutely amazing for them, (I'm guessing one of the coaches is juicing them.) I am in very good shape as compared to most others my size (strength and endurance wise), I have been lifting for roughly 36-months, but only been consistent and lifting hard for about 24-months now. Endurance wise I run 3-miles every morning fives days of the week, and take in ~2800 calories per day.

I am looking to take low doses for small amounts of time followed by a PCT. I was thinking of doing something such as Dbol, followed by test for only a 3-week period. I have been doing some research on Dbol and realize it has good affects, but also water retention, gyno, etc.. As for a PCT, I am looking to get recommendations.

Basically, I would like to get recommendations for everything including the cycle itself. I know the risk involved, I know I am young, I know I have not reached my natural limit or been lifting long enough,but I believe if I take the correct approach with the correct help I can safely increase my performance, endurance, strength, etc. I would feel much more comfortable getting information from people on this forum than the football players at my school.

I am looking to start my first cycle within the next 6-months.

I had a feeling.

You need to stay away from steroids bro, you're too young. I know you probably don't want to here it but I'm just being honest with you.

Focus on diet and training for now and worry about taking exogenous hormones later.

If you want to take supplements you can do a protein powder, creatine and a solid multi vitamin

I had a feeling.

You need to stay away from steroids bro, you're too young. I know you probably don't want to here it but I'm just being honest with you.

Focus on diet and training for now and worry about taking exogenous hormones later.

If you want to take supplements you can do a protein powder, creatine and a solid multi vitamin

I'm not going to lie, that's not what I wanted to hear. These guys on my football team are gaining like you wouldn't believe and me weighing the same for the last 3 years with not a lot of muscle gain, it's kinda disappointing.

Beside what I do now, I don't know how to go about even proper supplementing such as what proteins or creatines I should use, etc.

Either way I'm just gonna sit on it for a while and maybe look back into this in the future.

I'm not going to lie, that's not what I wanted to hear. These guys on my football team are gaining like you wouldn't believe and me weighing the same for the last 3 years with not a lot of muscle gain, it's kinda disappointing.

Beside what I do now, I don't know how to go about even proper supplementing such as what proteins or creatines I should use, etc.

Either way I'm just gonna sit on it for a while and maybe look back into this in the future.

You're more then welcome to post in the nutrition, training and supplement section of the forum to help you figure it out. Like Steve said though, if you're under 21 you can't post in the anabolics section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom