Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First post about second ever cycle.

Simple. You dont want to gain alot of mass but stay lean. Right?
Sustanon is the way to go. TEST. ONLY
250mg/week.
Increase ONLY when you plateau in anyway.
Start taking .5 adex/day once you reach 500/week
Do routine 90 day blood work
Once youve reached your ideal range. Stop
There is no need for PCT. It will only screw you up and its a temporary fix.

Diet:
Go get HealthnFit egg protein powder.
If possible. 4 shakes per day with other meals.
Shake consists of:
Almond milk or juice of choice
2 tbls peanut butter
2-3/4 scoops egg protein
1 cup original plain oats
Blend it on liquify

The egg protein is packed with aminos beyond belief
Also drink a shake before bed. No need for whey or caseine. Egg is more beneficial

Good Luck. T

^^^ i agree big daddy egg protein is better than whey or casein just based on the ability to digest it easier.

however no pct? for you thats good advice cause you never come off, but for those that cycle correctly we need a pct to get us through for a soft landing. if a pct is run correctly and patiently it can make a huge difference on how much muscle you keep and how good you feel after cycle. we've come a long way in post cycle therapy since you quit cycling years ago. but yeah back then when your only options were clomid or nolva lol i can see why you gave up PCT's. i would have too.. clomid and nolva suck

OP follow the pct dylan laid out to a tee, it works like a charm and make sure you use hcg to kickstart it

Bro, I am not trying to be a dick in any way because you seem like a nice guy but i am not a person that believes in telling people what they want to hear... i believe in telling people what they need to hear so they can accomplish their goals... you have a lot of reading to do man... your body fat indicates your diet is not very good... your training regiments is so scattered and not very good either... you have a lot of work to do in both of those areas before you run any sort of cycle... you need to be dialed in with all of that for a good amount of time before you cycle... you also need to be in better condition for many reasons...

then comes your pct... for future reference, nolva is garbage... your pct is all fucked up... here's a proper pct

Unleashed/post cycle combo IF OUT OF STOCK SUBSTITUTE WITH test INFUSION AND FORGED POST cycle AT MRSUPPS.COM
forma stanzol mrsupps.com
daa powerchews or powder

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM

optional

clomid 25/25/25/25 AGguys.com

ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

That's a good PCT, IMO the optional is a 'should' you will be glad you did.

That's a good PCT, IMO the optional is a 'should' you will be glad you did.

i agree the liquid clomid from agguys is a very helpful addition, but dylan uses everything in there, smart man whats to keep everything he gained and recover asap

i agree the liquid clomid from agguys is a very helpful addition, but dylan uses everything in there, smart man whats to keep everything he gained and recover asap

thanks bro... i write the optional because i know some people's views on serms and clomid are not good but I won't run a pct without it...

Simple. You dont want to gain alot of mass but stay lean. Right?
Sustanon is the way to go. TEST. ONLY
250mg/week.
Increase ONLY when you plateau in anyway.
Start taking .5 adex/day once you reach 500/week
Do routine 90 day blood work
Once youve reached your ideal range. Stop
There is no need for PCT. It will only screw you up and its a temporary fix.

Diet:
Go get HealthnFit egg protein powder.
If possible. 4 shakes per day with other meals.
Shake consists of:
Almond milk or juice of choice
2 tbls peanut butter
2-3/4 scoops egg protein
1 cup original plain oats
Blend it on liquify

The egg protein is packed with aminos beyond belief
Also drink a shake before bed. No need for whey or caseine. Egg is more beneficial

Good Luck. T

Good post, bro.

That is exactly how roids should be dosed. Start with a low dosage, and once hormonal adaption occurs and a muscle plateau has been reached then increase the dosage.

Top Bottom