Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First pin didnt go well looking for advice.

thanks steve. I did a lot of research before doing the cycle and watched a bunch of videos so im 95% sure I am hitting the right spot and injecting correctly. I just think i need to man up and not be such a pussy about it. When i had to lay down i could feel/see the needle moving so im sure thats why the pip is so bad. I will try icing the skin tomorrow also and see if that helps

just wanted to thank everyone for the advice. Im glad you guys convinced me to stick with the cycle. The quad is still a little painful but it is improving. I decided to pin my delt for the second injection and absolutely 0 pain/PIP. Was still a little nervous/shaky but it was actually less painful then my HCG shot

I used to pin in my leg a long time ago. One time my leg was tensed up when I pinned and I relaxed my leg after the pin was in when I realized it was tensed up. That was a bad idea. It hurt when ever I walked for the next couple of days after that. I now mainly pin in my glute.

Top Bottom