Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Finished my first cycle thinking of doing a second one soon

nz1289

I understand everyone is going to think im to young however this was my only way of gaining weight. I am 19 6"2 weighed 160lbs before i started my first cycle:

Dbol - 4 weeks 50mg/day
Sustanon 250 - 750mg/week for 12 weeks
Deca - 500mg/week for 12 weeks
Enthate - 4 weeks/once a week

PCT

Clomid and Nolvadex

Results: weighing 160 at the start, this was a great cycle not only did i gain 30 lbs but i also kept 20lbs from my cycle and saw a tremendous increase in strength. :verygood:

I am planning on doing a cycle for the summer, my goal is to add strength, size, and definition any advice on what to take? or should i stick to doing the same thing?

I understand everyone is going to think im to young however this was my only way of gaining weight. I am 19 6"2 weighed 160lbs before i started my first cycle:

Dbol - 4 weeks 50mg/day
Sustanon 250 - 750mg/week for 12 weeks
Deca - 500mg/week for 12 weeks
Enthate - 4 weeks/once a week

PCT

Clomid and Nolvadex

Results: weighing 160 at the start, this was a great cycle not only did i gain 30 lbs but i also kept 20lbs from my cycle and saw a tremendous increase in strength. :verygood:

I am planning on doing a cycle for the summer, my goal is to add strength, size, and definition any advice on what to take? or should i stick to doing the same thing?

Your under 21, which means no one who knows the rules will help u! Your best bet is to just do your own research...

Who advised you to cycle this way? Im not a fan of the roller coaster doses. And I would not run deca as long as the test. You took way too much juice for a 1st cycle, not to mention your too young and inexperienced to be on juice. The reality is you can gain weight you just dont know how because your inexperienced. You say you didnt do any damage to yourself, did you do blood work ti confirm this? Who ever is advising you to use this much juice at an early age does not have your best interest at hand. My advise is to stay away from juice for at least a few years and learn to train, eat, and gain on your own. In the mean time research steroid usage.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Top Bottom