Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Find A Gym: What do you look for when selecting a gym membership?

Being open 24/7
decent price
being able to use chalk but the place is still fairly kept up
lots of mandatory equipment like squat rackS, place for deadlift with extra padding or platform, deadlift and squat bars, heavy dumbells, cardio area is seperate, variety of machines.
parking
less gay music

I look for a gym thats under $25 a month. Also, gym's that have those stupid step, spin and whatever classes must be avoided because those people clog up the parking lot at prime time. Go build a gym just for those classes somewhere else. Everyone wears headphones so the surrounding music isn't a problem, plus, when you wear headphones no one bothers you.

open floor space, heavy dumbbells, quality barbells, multiple squat racks and benches,

- race and class of humans

people is nasty and they speak too much spanish and/or creole.

wow cant believe what I am reading from this guy. we are supposed to be ambassadors to bodybuilding on this site not attack other members or races I dont care what race or class of human you are, if you need help I am gonna hook you up, END OF STORY. I am dissapointed in you.

where are the moderators?

Bros,

I finished my article on how to Find a Gym, the top 10 things to look for. Thanks for your help. Here's a link to the article "Find a Gym"!

Equinox in NYC I have an absolute love hate relationship with.
Great equipment, most are very open, and the girls at several of the locations are absolutely unreal. Very good energy, clean, and great atmosphere.
Cons....most people are pretty serious about working out, but good deal of d-bags as well. Lots of gy dudes that have no shame. $175 a month is a bit pricey, even for nyc.

Top Bottom