Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fina inject or with dmso?

chin

From reading the board, I see almost everyone turns the fina into an injectable solution, however, I was wondering if anyone has used it with the transdermal DMSO? From what I have gathered on the elite search, the results tend to be the same. This will be my 1'st time using fina and iam not sure i want to mess around with the conversion into an injection. Plus, i don't know where to get a conversion kit.

I've used both methods,and I prefer the inject. The DMSO is alright but it is less effective and leaves you with a oder. When I used the DMSO it left the areas were I applid it red and with A bad rash.You can get the conversion kits at several places I use
Syntholdirect.com .

originally posted by chin

From reading the board, I see almost everyone turns the fina into an injectable solution, however, I was wondering if anyone has used it with the transdermal DMSO? From what I have gathered on the elite search, the results tend to be the same. This will be my 1'st time using fina and iam not sure i want to mess around with the conversion into an injection. Plus, i don't know where to get a conversion kit.

Go here: Animalkits
You'll find the kit you need for making fina into an injectable. Go on the forum and search through the posts and you'll find the directions for doing it. It's very easy and very reasonably priced. Don't bother with the DMSO. This will be way more effective.

Top Bottom