Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fempro letro legit?

Mickybrah

Hi,

just got given a pack of fempro letro by cipla from a mate and have a pack of letroz by sun pharma laying around. Has anyone used these brands and can confirm they're legit and pharma strength?

Thanks

:)

Bro just because it has a label doesn't mean it's real plus if it's counterfeit it's very likely that several counterfeits using the same Lab are made so just because You have Lab A doesn't mean the bottle I have if Lab A is the same which means DONT BUY SHIT FROM ANYONE BECAUSE IF YOU DO THERE IS NO FUCKEN CLUE TO WHAT YOU ARE INJECTING!

FOOD FOR THOUGHT I HAVE TAKEN SHIT I BOUGHT FROM GUYS I KNOW IN GYM AND YES I INJECTED IT AND YES HE WAS DOING SAME SHIT "well everyone says that! Of course bro look I'm doing it and I'm growing FUCKEN sick! I have said that hundreds of times when I never took a FUCKEN shot I just wanted to sell it to make money! It was steroids but I had no FUCKEN clue what it was or where it was made I only take shit I get from either a crooked dr or crooked person who steals it from hospital never shoot fake shit I have and have gotten bad infections

Bro just because it has a label doesn't mean it's real plus if it's counterfeit it's very likely that several counterfeits using the same Lab are made so just because You have Lab A doesn't mean the bottle I have if Lab A is the same which means DONT BUY SHIT FROM ANYONE BECAUSE IF YOU DO THERE IS NO FUCKEN CLUE TO WHAT YOU ARE INJECTING!

FOOD FOR THOUGHT I HAVE TAKEN SHIT I BOUGHT FROM GUYS I KNOW IN GYM AND YES I INJECTED IT AND YES HE WAS DOING SAME SHIT "well everyone says that! Of course bro look I'm doing it and I'm growing FUCKEN sick! I have said that hundreds of times when I never took a FUCKEN shot I just wanted to sell it to make money! It was steroids but I had no FUCKEN clue what it was or where it was made I only take shit I get from either a crooked dr or crooked person who steals it from hospital never shoot fake shit I have and have gotten bad infections

Thanks for the advice. Im talking about just letro here. Just the oral aromatase inhibitor. Was wondering if anyone was familiar with the same brandnewor had experience with it. My source was reliable

Top Bottom