Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fake or real anavar

alphaasfuck

This question is for a friend. Most anavar I hear is fake, just wanted to see if anyone has heard or taken this Pro Lab Anavar before, thanks in advance. ImageUploadedByEliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding1468206876.350042.jpgImageUploadedByEliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding1468206886.733092.jpg

There is no way of telling if your gear is real or not just by the looks of it, so I can not give an opinion here. The most reliable way of getting real gear is by using trusted sources. For the best sources, I would recommend you to visit the source section of EVO (http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/). There you will find detailed information about different sources, and will see feedback from their customers. I am sure that after doing a little research there you will be able to make a well informed decision in regards to the source for your gear. Personally, I love the Berd Pharmaceutical stuff sold by Roidmass, but you should never listen to just one opinion, and do your research. The above mentioned place is a good place to start.

If you are not sure about anavar I would definitely have it tested. The other thing I would do is head over to evolutionary.org as they have approved sources there. Those sources go through a process to have that status so they are trusted.

Top Bottom