Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fake karachi sus with pics

tugger

hey bros a mate of mine just recieved these and suspicions were raised when we noticed the amps never had lot no or exp date on them.it has lot no and exp date on the box,looks like this has been printed seperately.the batch no-022,date of mfg-04/99,exp date-04/2004.i have tried to scrape writing off amps with a blade but it will not come off.are these ok to use but personally i think someone has stitched him right up.what you guys think?

If it has any blue writing on it I would begin to question it's legitimacy. Black writing I think you might be good to go, it's hard to tell by your pics.

tiggerizme said:
If it has any blue writing on it I would begin to question it's legitimacy. Black writing I think you might be good to go, it's hard to tell by your pics.
there is no exp date on any amps

Sometimes when they come in from over seas depending on what they used to package them the black 'dot matrix' style printing of the dates and lot numbers will come off. This happens easily if tape is used and a couple amps break and soak the others. When pealing the tape off the oil from the broken amps helps pull or rub the stamped black printing off. The yellow should not rub off though. Keep in mind where they came from as well, if your source is not getting them directly from a pharmacy or the manufacturer then you wont know how they were shipped to him before they ever reached you.

PuddleMonkey said:
Sometimes when they come in from over seas depending on what they used to package them the black 'dot matrix' style printing of the dates and lot numbers will come off. This happens easily if tape is used and a couple amps break and soak the others. When pealing the tape off the oil from the broken amps helps pull or rub the stamped black printing off. The yellow should not rub off though. Keep in mind where they came from as well, if your source is not getting them directly from a pharmacy or the manufacturer then you wont know how they were shipped to him before they ever reached you.

Couldnt agree more.. :Chef:

D.W.

Top Bottom