Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Equipoise and Proscar...OK Together??

cna these be used together or will it accelerate the hair loss? going to start today if its ok so i need to know.....you cannot use fina with proscar ..correct???.....thanks for any help

johnny tougharms said:
cna these be used together or will it accelerate the hair loss? going to start today if its ok so i need to know.....you cannot use fina with proscar ..correct???.....thanks for any help

Yes they're ok together but u really don't need to take it if u are doing an Eq only cycle.

Maxx >>>>>

im hitting eq with test, dont know about the others. I know propecia does nothing for eq

imo eq is superior to deca , due to the simple fact that you can stack test with it and use propecia with it, If you care about protecting the prostate.

if I stacked test and deca, I wouldnt go over 200 of test,

stacking test and eq, I would do 400-500 test and eq at 400 week with .25 arimedex a day and propecia 1mg day.

this will be my second cycle

Last edited:
Actually,eq does have some slight 5ar interactivity,so propecia will be slightly beneficial with it.This was actually pointed out by Patrick Arnold a few years ago.

I don't believe it does,at least no data I've found points to it being converted to DHT.It is just an androgenically destructive metabolite all on it's own.

Top Bottom