Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Equip-Test injections...same syringe????

jimmonds

Can I do my Equipiose and Test injections together, like in the same syringe??? 200mg of test, and then 200 mg of Equipose...mixed together in the same syringe???? or is this dangerous.

And can I do this size of an injection into my shoulders????

I'f OK, I'm going to do this injection twice a week! Good to go???? or no????

Thanks sooo much!

As long as they are suspended in the same thing (oil or water) you'll be fine. Just don't mix the two.

do it three times a week...no worries

as far as shoulder pinning, it depends on how many mls...1 is my max as my delts are smaller than urkel's

mhgz5.jpg

TSO said:
As long as they are suspended in the same thing (oil or water) you'll be fine.
good to go here.

as far as the amount you can hit your delts with, it differs from person to person. i can do 3ml in my delts no problem.

jimmonds said:
Can I do my Equipiose and Test injections together, like in the same syringe??? 200mg of test, and then 200 mg of Equipose...mixed together in the same syringe???? or is this dangerous.

And can I do this size of an injection into my shoulders????

I'f OK, I'm going to do this injection twice a week! Good to go???? or no????

Thanks sooo much!

You'll likely have to experiment with a few injection volumes. As alcatraz notes, it genuinely varies from person to person, my limit is 2 CC. Would inject a bit slower than glutes though if not experienced with the delts yet. Good luck.

Top Bottom