Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Epistane start or finish?

i would definitely go with oxandrovar... here are all of the ingredients...

METHYLCLOSTEBOL - this pro-steroid is basically a type of methyl-testosterone (think of it as oral testosterone).
EPISTANE - this pro-steroid is very anavar-like in the body but it's more anabolic than androgenic.
TRENAVAR - this popular pro-steroid converts to trenbolone at almost a 30% rate in the body, making this an effective oral-trenbolone.
HEXADRONE - as a natural anti-estrogen, it helps with control estrogenic properties on a cycle. Think of it as light nolvadex or a light arimidex dosage.

why run epistane on its own when you can run ALL FOUR of these... here is the link for oxandrovar Oxandrovar

this is an excellent finisher but it can definitely be used as a kickstart as well... you run test, oxandrovar and sarms and you are going to see some serious shred going on... you will melt fat and build lean muscle...

i would definitely go with oxandrovar... here are all of the ingredients...

METHYLCLOSTEBOL - this pro-steroid is basically a type of methyl-testosterone (think of it as oral testosterone).
EPISTANE - this pro-steroid is very anavar-like in the body but it's more anabolic than androgenic.
TRENAVAR - this popular pro-steroid converts to trenbolone at almost a 30% rate in the body, making this an effective oral-trenbolone.
HEXADRONE - as a natural anti-estrogen, it helps with control estrogenic properties on a cycle. Think of it as light nolvadex or a light arimidex dosage.

why run epistane on its own when you can run ALL FOUR of these... here is the link for oxandrovar Oxandrovar

this is an excellent finisher but it can definitely be used as a kickstart as well... you run test, oxandrovar and sarms and you are going to see some serious shred going on... you will melt fat and build lean muscle...

If this is actually oral tren and oral testosterone how is this legal?

Go for the Primoboldex (www.myproh.com) if you want more bulk.
I'd use Primoboldex as a kickstarter but if you use oxandrovar, I'd use that at the end.

Top Bottom