Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ENTER: GK ProHormones

Count me in as well. Big Rick Rock, as I'm not a platinum member I can't see those images...any way us non-plats can see those pics a little bigger? Also, I know I'll find out in like 4 days, but will they have only blends, or will they sell single PH's or analogue's, etc, as well as stacks? For those of us who don't like or respond well to certain ingredients or who like to stay away from methylated compounds? I'll be looking forward to this new line!

Count me in as well. Big Rick Rock, as I'm not a platinum member I can't see those images...any way us non-plats can see those pics a little bigger? Also, I know I'll find out in like 4 days, but will they have only blends, or will they sell single PH's or analogue's, etc, as well as stacks? For those of us who don't like or respond well to certain ingredients or who like to stay away from methylated compounds? I'll be looking forward to this new line!

2d168hh.jpg

Last edited:
Would any of these be good to stack with Helladrol? or because they are all methylated would it not be a good idea?

there is no absolutely no need whatsoever to stack any other hormones with these... these are stacked to the max... you will NEVER come across anything as complete as these... the only thing I would stack with these is sarms... that would just be a ridiculous stack... These are game changing pro hormones... They have been so carefully produced and researched and the intricate detail that was put into these is astounding... I am actually the first one that is getting a hold of these and I am adding the primobol dex to my cycle that I am currently on... I have seen firsthand the quality and detail that has been put in to these and was beyond impressed... Its one thing when you are on the outside looking in, but when you see what a REAL company does and goes through to provide a product that ACTUALLY works, you see things in an entire different light as I do now... You guys know that I don't give my stamp of approval if I am not beyond confident in the product and I have more than all the confidence in the world in these... It's time to change the game... As soon as there is more info, I will post it immediately...

Top Bottom