Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

egypt

argent said:

The pyramids are cool!!!!:p

LOL. Ya, if you like walking through dirt hallways that smell like piss! If you like being attacked by 100 egyptians all trying to sell you glass pyramids. J/K mok! LOL.

Primobolan is about 90 cents per amp there. Trust me.

Ok, now as Blue Shark said.... They OPEN EVERYTHING!!! That is not a typo. I am not bullshitting you. Everything that comes into or goes out of Egypt is OPENED. You go to the local FedEx, DHL or whatever office and you ask them about Express Delivery, they will tell you that they guarantee the package to be in the country in XXX days, but they CAN NOT give you a gurantee on when the recepient will get it. I once sent a friend of mine two books that were from our college graduation, and it took 2.5 MONTHS to get there. No Fucking Shit. Everything is opened.

When I bought all my goodies over there, I had to wait until I got to Jordan to mail them to the U.S. because the Egyptian postal authorities skip NOTHING.

good to hear someone loves the nile sust...
i just got 40 of those clear and green babies right out of egypt.

DO NOT TAKE THE RISK OF WALKING TO THE AIRPORT WITH TWO BAGS FULL OF GEAR!.

DO NOT SEND ANY PACKAGES VIA DHL, FEDEX, ETC.. THE EGYPTIAN POSTAL AUTHORITIES SKIP NOTHING.

As we all know, in the third world countries (Egypt is on of them), you can do any thing by money, I do have my own ways to send stuff out of Egypt without problems.

Blue Shark
[email protected]
[email protected]

Blue shark, good post-----As we all know, in the third world countries (Egypt is on of them), you can do any thing by money, I do have my own ways to send stuff out of Egypt without problems.

Will have to shoot you an e-mail

Top Bottom