Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

E/C and synthroid together

keliska

Hi,
I have question I'm on synthroid 112mcg/daily, I would like lose some fat. I really eat clean, I workout as crazy almost 4 years, I can't lose any inch, so my question is if isOK combine E/c with synthroid. First time I want try 12,5 vasopro ephedrine + 200mg caffeine,then go up 25mg ephe+200mg caff
what do you think??

I appreciate if you find for me Velvett's diet. One more here is something about me, I really feel bad, because I think I work hard and I haven't any result nothing. I can't lose any fat, any inch..instead of this I fell I gaining.

HI,
I'm 5'6" female, 119-121lb now, I workout almost 4 years.
Here is my schedule:

1. 3 egg whites, 1oz tomatoes, 3cup veggies {lettuce, cabbage}, 1TB shredded FF cheese

2. 1/4 cup cottage cheese + 2TB FF yogurt + 1teas. PB
3. Talapie filets 3.5 oz + veggies 3 cup {lettuce, cabbage}
4. 1/4 cup cottage cheese + 2TB yogurt FF + 1 teas PB or walnuts 5 piece
5. Tuna 1/2 can + veggies 3 cup {lettuce, cabbage}+ 2teas sunflower seed
6. 1/2 cup cottage + 1 teas PB
sometimes I add organic FF low carb bread just 1 piece!! as protein I eat chicken breast, I don't eat oatmeal, potaoes, rice, pasta, fruit..nothing

I workout 4-5x week 2x/week CARDIO on empty stomach 25-30min and 2x/week after weight training 30min
MO chest+bic
Tu- back
We- OFF
Thu- legs
Frid - Shoulders + triceps
Sat - OFF
Sun - OFF
I use heavy weights max rep 6-8, each body part 3-4exercise.

I'm on Synthroid too 112mcg/daily. Now I wanna try some fat burn as help because I'm tired of my schedule,
thanks for help!!

I wouldn't put the 2 together, I'm on synthroid and use Leverex w/it. I trued ECA and Synthroid together, bad move, I was getting bad heart palpatations. I'm was on 100 mcg. but just got it lowered to 88 mcg.

keliska said:
1. 3 egg whites, 1oz tomatoes, 3cup veggies {lettuce, cabbage}, 1TB shredded FF cheese

2. 1/4 cup cottage cheese + 2TB FF yogurt + 1teas. PB
3. Talapie filets 3.5 oz + veggies 3 cup {lettuce, cabbage}
4. 1/4 cup cottage cheese + 2TB yogurt FF + 1 teas PB or walnuts 5 piece
5. Tuna 1/2 can + veggies 3 cup {lettuce, cabbage}+ 2teas sunflower seed
6. 1/2 cup cottage + 1 teas PB
sometimes I add organic FF low carb bread just 1 piece!! as protein I eat chicken breast, I don't eat oatmeal, potaoes, rice, pasta, fruit..nothing

I workout 4-5x week 2x/week CARDIO on empty stomach 25-30min and 2x/week after weight training 30min
MO chest+bic
Tu- back
We- OFF
Thu- legs
Frid - Shoulders + triceps
Sat - OFF
Sun - OFF
I use heavy weights max rep 6-8, each body part 3-4exercise.

I'm on Synthroid too 112mcg/daily. Now I wanna try some fat burn as help because I'm tired of my schedule,
thanks for help!!

NO, don't stack them.

A few thoughts..

Synthroid won't make you lose weight, some people might but when you have a thyroid problem there is so many other things going on in your body that it's not just about weight. You really should do more research about your thyroid problem to better understand what is going on with your body.

I know I've said this before - lose these foods period - they just don't work for you.

NO

Yogurt
Cottage cheese
FF cheese
NOTHING FF - no bread no cheese nothing, eat nothing that comes out of a box PERIOD.
Avoid SOY and soy product - these are not really good for people with thyroid problem - CHECK LABELS

SAY YES TO:

Eat animal flesh - stick with fish and chicken - then others
Eat any green veggies - spinach, lettuce, green beans, broccoli, etc
You can have some strawberries in the morning - 6 large tops or 15-20 blueberries
Carbs - potato small, yams/sweet potato, rice white or brown 1/2 cup cooked servings
Fats - start with olive oil - try for at least 2 tablespoons; almonds are also a good food for you to eat (NO SALT)

Start with 1500 cals
Aim for roughly 40/30/30 (pro/fat/carb)- don't get too hung up on this start with eating the right foods.

Once you get a swing of the foods then you can start to play around.

Your split -

shoulders
chest and back
tris and bic
legs

pick your days - 3 days of ab work try to alternate the days

You DO NOT have a weight problem.
You are NOT fat.

Your goal is to gain muscle and lose body fat to see some definition. You need to have ab muscles and lose over all body fat to see those ab muscles.

DO NOT try and starve yourself this will only make you a fatter skinnier person - PLEASE do not do this to yourself - this also goes for you lurkers out there looking for a quick fix. Not only is there no quick fix, what works for one person doesn’t always work for another. Every body is its own machine and you as the owner of that machine are responsible for its maintenance and fuel.

Dropping your cals will make you lose weight for a while then your progress will stop, your metabolism will shut down and you will actually have to feed yourself and feel like you are eating huge amount of food to get it started again. You will feel like fat bloated cow for a while. You will gain weight in this process and it is the only way you can get to where you are going. Please trust me on this I've done this type of damage to my own body.

Ok I’m done ranting.

I have to agree with Velvet-- I have been taking meds for over 25 years..
the only thing I can add- is -- I can not have dairy -- so when I do have any soy products I make sure it is at least 4 hours pass my dosage intake.. and that seems to work for me..l TRUST ME .. you have to be know your body -- on the other site I posted a site you can trust.. Mary Shomon -- good read .. pertaining to foods that counter act with the meds..

also fat burners-- again .. maybe 12 hours after your meds.. I havent read one person with success- WITH FAT BURNERS-- &we do carry more fat --generally speaking in our mid section EEEEE GAWD.. i am menapausal -- thyroid problem -- WHAT ELSE IS STACKED AGAINST ME
LOL -- look at it as a challenge WE WILL GET THERE!--

I have to say -- i have not had a doctor that has had any nutritional background so you have to do it on your own (i think prereq for a doc on nutrition is minimual) so I do not take the advice doctors.. as it relates to foods & nutrition ..
BUT THAT IS NOT FOR ME TO ADVISE ----- TO ANYONE !! I am just telling you my experience .. please research on your own and read read read !

HI,
I appreciate your advices I try drop off dairy and eat as vellvet wrote me.
But here is one more stuff, doc said me that I can't eat high GI carbs {he said me oatmeal, potatoes, rice..} because I have HIGH INSULIN too. so what now? Because of I ate yoghurt..I was thinking that it is low GI carb.
so what now??

I agree w/Velvett and iamafirmin. The dairy and simple sugars need to go, esp when you have a thyroid issue. I bloat up everytime I have dairly of any kind. Everyone reacts diff. re: complex carbs, I bloat from pot.s but can eat cream of wheat and brn. rice. You might need to experiment and see how your body reacts. You need to research all this re:thyroid and diet, there are lotts good books on the subject and these gals know what they're talking about. Hang in there :)

Top Bottom