Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dumbest and most worthless supplement you have ever taken----everyone reply

boron...that is funny....remember orchitis..or that testicle extract...haha...I took some sublingual homeopathic gh...it tasted great..like a new flavored candy...it was about as good as those pills you get at spencers gift...nortest, anotest, acetobolan stack was the most expensive worthless thing...all it did was cost me money and gave me gyno...ugh!!!

I tried Methoxy Mass by Higher Power when it first came out. Total waste of money. I bought 2 bottles. When the first one did nothing, I doubled the dosage on the second one, but still got jack.

------------------
** LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE SMALL **

heres my list of usless crap....Boron,Colosum,muscle mix,andro poppers,smilax,HMB,cla,DLM,i'm sure there is alot more but cant remember them at the moment

How about Chromium Picolinate to burn fat....Vanadyl Sulfate sucked...oh and I thought L-carnitine was very whack...ooohh dont let me get started on supplements...i better shut up now before i start punching the computer screen lol

peace

------------------
Kakdiesel

"I'll always be number one to myself"....Moses Malone

methoxy,vanadyl, and some gh releaser called Secrataugoge (or something) were worthless. i also hate those fuckin products where you have to take it for like two months before you notice anything. the worst one by far for me was this heavyweight gainer by champion. i shit 4 times per day for like 3 days before i realized i wasn't sick. you know those explosive ones where you barely have time to hit the jon. thanks champion, great product! good post.

Anyone ever try Hot Stuff? At least I think that's the name of the stuff. If I remember correctly it had something like bull testicles in it.

I can't believe chillin408 hasn't made fun of me for using Nortesten!
smile.gif

Yeah-I took that bull testicle stuff for a while which did shit-HMB- Boron I still pop because I have half a bottle left-it does nothing- Chromium Picolinate was a total waste.Bee Pollen -noticed nothing-still have seen no results from that Vitamin B5 stuff to clear zits. Just makes me nauseas.

IN ORDER
1. CREATINE SERUM
2. HMB
3. ALL PRO HORMONES AND ANDRO PRODUCTS

M18

------------------
steiner4.jpg

[This message has been edited by MUSTANG_18 (edited March 31, 2001).]

Top Bottom