Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drug tests at work

Lightlifter

I'm new to power lifting and the use of performance enhancing drugs. They are starting random drug testing where I work and I was wondering if d-bol, test, or finaplix will show up on the drug tests??? Any help would be appreciated.

Testing for roids is very expensive, and I doubt most employers would bother. However, I am not that knowledgable, so it's better for someone else to answer. I think you should have nothing to worry about though.

Random test will most likely not test for aas.

Street drug test = $6

AAS test = $125.

Most companies will only test for the juice if they expect you are taking.

Good luck
nautica

yup, they only test for the 5 big ones. gear's not on the list. but when you're in the doc's office signing your release, it will list everything they will be testing for.

Fuck that. If my employer was going to test me I'd quit. None of their damn business. Not like I'm running around kicking the shit out of everyone!!!

machman said:
Fuck that. If my employer was going to test me I'd quit. None of their damn business. Not like I'm running around kicking the shit out of everyone!!!

If your employer paid you $150,000 a year, then I doubt you would quit. You would either not take the juice or figure out a way to beat the test.

Later
Nautica

machman said:

I don't think he's talking about your job at 7-11.

I am responsible for the drug testing program at my work....I do not know of any employers that test for AS.....call your co.'s HR dept. descetely and inquire about the "panel" of drugs that they test for....it will most likely be coke, barbs, weed ect....the usual shit

Top Bottom