Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic-Supply Domestic supply is a boss source

Lacmeu24

I have to give a lot of credit to my pals at domestic supply for giving me a great cycle
I ordered a bunch of their oral anabolic steroids and also a couple injectables including testosterone, anavar, and Winstrol
First i stacked the test and anavar and had fantastic results
next cycle I'm going to try the Winstrol next and I'm going to use some of the testosterone I got with it. I will say that the products are extremely cheap and I was able to get a great deal on them thanks to the discounts

I have to give a lot of credit to my pals at domestic supply for giving me a great cycle
I ordered a bunch of their oral anabolic steroids and also a couple injectables including testosterone, anavar, and Winstrol
First i stacked the test and anavar and had fantastic results
next cycle I'm going to try the Winstrol next and I'm going to use some of the testosterone I got with it. I will say that the products are extremely cheap and I was able to get a great deal on them thanks to the discounts
@domestic-supply.com is the TRUE boss source, Greg is the greatest and most reliable

Top Bottom