Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does SARMS effect blood test results?

Fatboy1984

Anyone had a blood test while on SARMS. Want to run mine as soon as it comes in the mail. But im getting some blood work done by my endo in a month and a half. And dont want it to be to fucked up.
Thanks for any info

Ok.. Im giving up. I guess ill be the first to get a blood test while on SARMS. Ill let everyone know if there are any big changes in the blood test results, that could possibly be from SARMS.

Ok.. Im giving up. I guess ill be the first to get a blood test while on SARMS. Ill let everyone know if there are any big changes in the blood test results, that could possibly be from SARMS.

lol...In what way?

What exactly are you asking. Is it just a full panel blood test?

I was asking if anyone has gotten a blood test while on SARMS?
Or if anyone knows if it would alter the blood test results?

I got a blood test for a life insurance policy and nothing unusual came up, don't know if that helps are not.

Last edited:
ok. Yes. that helps. Just didnt know if it messed with any hormone production in your body. I know they say it doesnt shut you down. Just want my endo to see me OFF cycle. With as accurate as possible blood test

Top Bottom