Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does Propecia work?

In your experience, either first hand or through a friend does Propecia work?

• Yes, it works at maintaining hair.

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Yes, it not only works at maintaining hair, but also re-growing hair.

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • No, and too many side effects.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, Propecia does NOT work.

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
Beware that once you start Minox you cant stop otherwise if you have mpb you will shed like crazy and end up worse than you started.

Propecia is okay but if you have real mpb........hail king Dut!

under said:
Yes it does work, I have stopped shedding and now have thicker hair.

How long have you been taking Propecia?

Are you prone to MPB?

Just a couple questions that will help me understand your situation. Thanks.

CEO

Propecia is the real deal for most people. I know a guy who reversed his early MPB with it and Minoxidil.

That said, it doesn't work for everyone and it can have sides. Because it blocks the conversion from test to DHT, it affects hairloss caused by DHT, but ALSO sex drive. DHT is multiple times more powerful than Test and that CAN mean lowered libido and or impotence issues.

For me, my MPB is light, and I have been able to manage with just minoxidil when on cycle. The Propecia screwed too much with my sex life.

At the end of the day though, if you're serious about AAS, you're going to have to embrace either your hairline or your guns... No matter what drugs you take, if you put enough AAS in your body, you won't have that hair (on your head anyways) for long. My experience is, the people who are turned on by big muscle, aren't really the people who're too obsessed with your hair....

Top Bottom