Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does dbol make you tired?

does dbol make you tired?

• dbol makes me tired if i take 30 mg or more

Votes: 41 29.7%
  • dbol never makes me tired

Votes: 62 44.9%
  • any amount of dbol makes me tired

Votes: 34 24.6%

• Total voters
it makes me feel fantastic,and my sleep after starting it has gotten great!
maybe it's because I always use a pre workout to get me focused

but my lifts,drive and motivation have greatly improved.

Yup I'm in day 4 and damn I'm uber tired. I just want to sleep when I get out of the gym. On the up side i feel stronger and my muscles feel harder.

Hunter Of Gunmen

Dbol makes me tired . maybe it is because it is so glycogen anabolic, that no glycogen is released for metabolism????

I dont feel tired from dbol, I actually feel extremely energetic and strong as fuck. On most aas I sleep very well, even tren as long as I run caber. Maybe this keeps me energized. But even if you feel fatigued, you should be a mad man in the gym. Are you eating enough?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EliteFitness

Hmmm... Hard to say as I drink preworkout like water throughout the day. I'm always jacked up.

You may need liver support. I find using n2guard on any cycle keeps me from being tired. I think when your liver works over time it drags you down. Dbol will do that. I use tren mostly and trust me liver love keeps you cranking. I am doing oxandovar right now. Beas cycle I've ever done energy wise. GW really helps as well.

Oh and for me the carbs have to be complex no simple carbs unless I am hypo. Life is good bro! Go for it

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Im only on day 2 of 30mg a day dbol with .5 adex eod and test e 500 a week and ive noticed that I have become very sleepy. Appetite is through the roof. Gonna order some n2 guard to see if that helps level me out

Top Bottom