Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do i have joint problems????

leatherneck

hey bros,
i have done a few sustanon cycles in the past and recently i have noticed that my ankles, toes, knuckles, and elbows "pop" all the time. is this something to be concerned about?? is there something wrong with my joints? anything i can do?? was it caused by the gear?

thanks

I think it is called getting old and a side effect of lifting heavy. It has started happening to me now that I am getting close to thirty. Get some glucosamine. It helped me!!

I got same problem with my shoulder, got 6 months therapy but didn't help. According to the doc it is scar tissue on the joints.

Search on this board for ART, it seems to be the only thing that might help. Unfortunately there is no info where to get ART in The Netherlands. Maybe somebody knows??

i want to know this too, if anyone has more info.

i find my shoulder pops whenver i do incline dumbell presses.
there is no real pain associated with the popping, just the noise and uncomfortable idea of my should popping

my ankles pop/crack all the time. but i had it since a kid, so i know it isn't my weight. i went to the doc, and he said if there is no pain not to worry (that was the jist of the conversation not the entirty

Top Bottom