Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PuritySourceLabs Discover an AAS shop that will help you with your needs - TEAM P.S.L. (Info/reviews)

FEB 16TH UNTIL FEB 29TH
🌎INTERNATIONAL ONLY🌎

pXYLBKO.gif

Testosterone Propionate - 100mg/Ml 10ml/Vial - Only 20 👏 "Smackers"🌎
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (NPP) - 100mg/Ml. 10ml vial Only 25 👏 "Smackers"🌎
Winstrol oily 50mg/ml 10 ml vial Only 25 👏 "Smackers"🌎
Super drol - 10mg/Tab, 100 Pills/Bag - Euro-Pharmacies Only 29 👏 "Smackers"🌎
Anastrozolex 1mg 50 tabs Only 35 👏 "Smackers"🌎
FEB 16TH UNTIL FEB 29TH
🌎INTERNATIONAL ONLY🌎

LFEO9Ww.png

BA7nS6t.png

bxSKSOx.png

Bn757ru.gif

Q5FcI0c.png

winstrol-stanozolol-oily-solution-50mgml-10mlvial-euro-pharmacies-usa.jpg

WusNkcA.jpg

h7FD3dE.png

FEB 16TH UNTIL FEB 29TH
🌎INTERNATIONAL ONLY🌎

Don`t miss our current SALE!

Definitely top notch, can’t say enough good about these guys. I’m a customer for life. Great prices great gear, it’s so comforting finding a place that you can trust 100%👍🏻

Definitely top notch, can’t say enough good about these guys. I’m a customer for life. Great prices great gear, it’s so comforting finding a place that you can trust 100%👍🏻
Thank you thank you for your kind words! :) If I can ever be of any help to you please feel free to reach out to me :)

Double Reward Points (Limited time) THIS WEEKEND
$$"It's that time of the year"$$

Double Reward Points (Limited time) THIS WEEKEND...
This time of the year people fall into 3 categories..,Those that owe, those that do not, and those that expect a refund..
If your one the lucky ones that expects a return and plans to have some disposable cash once you receive your restitution from Uncle Sam, then take a moment and envision what you will do with it?

For those unlucky few, have no worries as PSL is here to cover your back when Uncle Sam turns his...
We believe in right, and raising the standard, as we are committed to solutions!

SF7K2pK.png

...Here's the bottom line, think about your waistline....

You handle your tax preparation, and our team will handle your cycle preparation, and we will reward you with extra the points so you can earn more gear, with more points, and prepare for the spring/summer season ahead!

All orders for this weakened will automatically generate 2x the loyalty points, earned DOUBLE, and your saving will build FAST!
Double Reward Points (Limited time) THIS Weekend....

If you have any questions and/or concerns please do not hesitate to private message one of our Representatives, or myself...
PuritySourceLabs.com
PSL Team Supervisor - Vision

40iu Eurotropin 13,33mg (1 vial x 40iu) - 191aa etc - Euro-Pharmacies​

Supplier: Euro-pharmacies,Europe
Chemical Name:Somatropinum
Comes In: 40IU vial(13.3mg)
SHIPPING WITH 2ML WATER !!!

Dosage: Men 2-6IU total daily
Active time: Varies by injection method
Class:Growth Hormone
Shipping from Europe

VainX6d.gif

Don`t miss out on the sale posted above ☝️

If we can be of any assistance to you please don`t hesitate to reach out to any of us on Team PSL

Top Bottom