Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet advise

I'm no expert but I'd say you'd be better off spending that money by going to cooking school. Seriously, 1600 cals. a day for a body builder aint enough. As far as the quality of the food I'm sure a home cooked meal would be much healthier. You don't have to get fancy with cooking to eat good. Go to your local book store and try to find a book on how to cook, my mom gave me one several years ago when I started college so I know they exist.:cool:

Rockaho said:
I'm no expert but I'd say you'd be better off spending that money by going to cooking school. Seriously, 1600 cals. a day for a body builder aint enough. As far as the quality of the food I'm sure a home cooked meal would be much healthier. You don't have to get fancy with cooking to eat good. Go to your local book store and try to find a book on how to cook, my mom gave me one several years ago when I started college so I know they exist.:cool:

thanks...im actually on a 2500/ca day diet...i have some blubber to lose before i bulk..........your advise i the logical though the only problem though is i have no access to a stove

You can buy a small toaster oven that will cook more stuff than most people realize. Also an electric skillet, microwave, small grill all work well. Everything I eat can be cooked by onw of these. I love to grill.:cool:

Rockaho said:
You can buy a small toaster oven that will cook more stuff than most people realize. Also an electric skillet, microwave, small grill all work well. Everything I eat can be cooked by onw of these. I love to grill.:cool:

thanks bro

Get a George Foreman grill and cook all your chicken breasts, veggies, turkey (GOD) everything in it.....
It's the easiests and the best w/ time... 7 min for a chicken breast is pretty good I would say.
:smash: :smash: <-- on that $465 price of food

Top Bottom