Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

depot test (cypionate)

ishaq

Any ideas fellas? From what I can gather its american pharma grade? But I am from the uk so it arouses suspision lol

Its real!! UpJohn is made from Pfizer, USA biggest medical drug Manufacturer. So its Human Grade product and its the BEST Test!! Any Pfizer product is good to go. Its actually Brand name test you got there, its about $160 at the Pharmacy with a script, of course. Your good to go.

Ooh woww, lol I've been looking it up and wasn't sure wether it was the real deal or not, this is the first time I've ran human grade, all other cycle have been ugl so hopefully should see a good response, thanks emperor got me all excited now lol, suprised to find it here in the uk, gonna order another batch now lol

Its also the most counterfeited. Not saying yours is but I was getting mine from a crooked nurse here in the US so if you found a legit Pfizer source there hang on to them like grim death. Mine actually said Pfizer on the bottle with the box and insert telling about the ingredients and drug facts.

Sent from my EVO4G.

yep this is what i heard that there is alot of fakes goin around, really its going to be impossible to tell so im just running it and i guess im gonna find out sooner or later, if it turns out to be bunk or under dose then ive got some iranian test e ill switch over to but im hoping its real!

If its real then you will enjoy it cause it was by far the best I've ever had. Good luck and keep us updated on how it turns out.

Sent from my EVO4G.

Top Bottom