Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Decided that I'm going blast and cruise for life (age 24) and 3 questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the reply columbo.... how does it not make sense to pin ED for 16 weeks?

i though aromasin was dosed at 12.5mg thats what i have been told and done in all my previous cycles, maybe ill drop it down to EOD.

ok so i will ditch the hcg then....

what are my chances of still having kids later on in life if I'm on trt?

You are all over the place man, you are way to uneducated in the use of AAS and immature to go any further with this , period.

You are 24 and make a stupid statement about staying on juice for the rest of your life and THEN ask if you will be able to have kids later in life,you then go on to show you have no knowledge on how the hpta even functions.

what dosage ?...how long ?...do i need this? ...do i need that?...can i have kids?... its a train wreck waiting to happen.

you are making really bad decisions and are looking to be spoonfed like a baby.

This is just getting ridiculous and dangerous

no more my friend , and dont start another thread on this shit or its bantville...and i mean it.

thanks for both your posts guys. a lot to be taken into consideration i guess.

i know there is a rule of time on/time off for those who do PCT but would a better option in my situation rather than blasting and cruising be to do 16 week cycle then 8 week PCT - presuming all blood work is fine. then repeat.

Im not just a local gym rat.. I'm really trying to make a name for myself as a competitive bodybuilder.

so how does 16 weeks on and 8 weeks PCT then continue that sound?

Sounds like the same shit you just said.

You're asking if staying on for 8 months out of the year and only coming off long enough for your levels to tank is different than staying on indefinitely.

It's all the same, you're just going to get more sides and be left with no choice but to pursue TRT before you're 30.

Stupid plan, bro.

thanks for both your posts guys. a lot to be taken into consideration i guess.

i know there is a rule of time on/time off for those who do PCT but would a better option in my situation rather than blasting and cruising be to do 16 week cycle then 8 week PCT - presuming all blood work is fine. then repeat.

Im not just a local gym rat.. I'm really trying to make a name for myself as a competitive bodybuilder.

so how does 16 weeks on and 8 weeks PCT then continue that sound?

it can take a good 5 or 6 weeks for the esters to clear the body fully. so essentially you would only be off 2 weeks.. hardly enough time for your HPTA to recover.

if you are gonna cycle then do it right. you sound like an addict who can't stay off. you need to look into the supplements available and SARM's that allow you to keep almost all your gains off cycle. if you are such a comp. bodybuilder than you should have no problem making gains WITHOUT the juice and with supplements that are as close to hormones as you can get WITHOUT suppression

it can take a good 5 or 6 weeks for the esters to clear the body fully. so essentially you would only be off 2 weeks.. hardly enough time for your HPTA to recover.

if you are gonna cycle then do it right. you sound like an addict who can't stay off. you need to look into the supplements available and SARM's that allow you to keep almost all your gains off cycle. if you are such a comp. bodybuilder than you should have no problem making gains WITHOUT the juice and with supplements that are as close to hormones as you can get WITHOUT suppression

i used all fast esters test prop, mast, tren ace, winny would it still take 5-6 weeks??

I have no problem making gains without juice... but i want to make the best gains possible....thats why i want to do next cycle asap....

Yes dude. It still takes weeks for short esters to fully clear.

You're sounding like a junkie

Yes dude. It still takes weeks for short esters to fully clear.

You're sounding like a junkie

i guess i am a "junkie" then lol....

How do the pros do it? surely they don't have time on/time off.... they must blast and cruise? or at least very small amount of time off..

Pros blast stupid amounts of juice year round with GH and slin on top of that

You realize it costs over 100 grand a year for most pro's AAS and supplement regiments? that doesn't even include food....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom