Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca or Eq?

Great post majutsu..

What are your feeling about front loading eq @ 800mgs the first 2 weeks and then dropping it down to 400mgs a week? As oppose to gradually increasing the dose throughout the cycle? For example starting @ 400 mgs then going as high as 800mgs the last few weeks?

Has anyone heard of Legacy Eq, from south america or Mexico?..it comes in a 50ml bottle just like ganabol...

cpa eq frontloading is great, but unfortunately only after your first experience with eq do I recommend this, as frontloading a drug you are unfamiliar with could be disastrous. But if you've done eq before, definitely frontload.

No never heard of Legacy btw. I like ganabol, but my fave is GTP eq. Although I am real excited about the BD products. . .

CPA22 said:
Man, im torn. This shit has been on my mind for weeks and im still up in the air with it. With my goals being to gain quality lean mass to and to drop body fat which would you do with 200mgs of test a week??????

EQ always wins in my book. 10 weeks 400-600mg/week.

keeponriding said:
I used deca in my last cycle and it was OK (qv brand). I'm planning on using EQ on my next at 600mg a week. As far as sides go from the Deca I didnt really notice any, 200mg/ week at 10 weeks. What brands of deca and EQ are you looking at? Maybe that will be the deciding factor. And MG for MG I believe EQ is more expensive right?

keeponriding , what type of gains did you get from 200mg/week of Deca? Where you happy w/the resutls?

I'm very excited to see what 12-14 weeks of EQ does to me.

alltraps said:
deca sucks, too much bloat and the recovery after the cycle is hell. i will never touch that shit again
I don't like it either. If I'm gonna get shut-down hard then I want to use something like tren because it actually gives great results.

Majutsu, I have used eq about a year and a half ago at 400mgs. I was going to front load it then, but i read alot about how its just a waste of money. The point of frontloading would be to make it kick in faster right?

man ive been out of the AAS game for a little while and people are trying to sell me qv eq for almost double what i use to get it for..wtf???

Top Bottom