Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca Durabolin

Maxi

I know its hard to tell if gear is real or not but my camera cant seem to capture the texted without blurring it.

Anyway have deca durabolin 50mg in 1 ml batch no 605 651 by organon. The actual vial is similiar to a sustanon vial, as it is a glass vial with snap off neck. The actual glass vial has green and blue rings around the top. The lables are stuck on perfectly and it came in a box of 3 with instructions.

The markings on the label read in order
1ml
Deca Durabolin
Nandrolone Deconate
oily injection B.P
50mg in 1mL
For Im use

N.V organon
Oss Holland
23019/880

Side of vial reads

Batch no: 605651
Expiry date: 2008-02

Would really appreciate some opinions

Thanks

Maxi said:
I know its hard to tell if gear is real or not but my camera cant seem to capture the texted without blurring it.

Anyway have deca durabolin 50mg in 1 ml batch no 605 651 by organon. The actual vial is similiar to a sustanon vial, as it is a glass vial with snap off neck. The actual glass vial has green and blue rings around the top. The lables are stuck on perfectly and it came in a box of 3 with instructions.

The markings on the label read in order
1ml
Deca Durabolin
Nandrolone Deconate
oily injection B.P
50mg in 1mL
For Im use

N.V organon
Oss Holland
23019/880

Side of vial reads

Batch no: 605651
Expiry date: 2008-02

Would really appreciate some opinions

Thanks
I had that same problem.. but then i changed the focs on my camera.. if u can change it to manual focus.. or i used macro focus i think... auto focus couldn;t do shit for me...
I just put up my pics of my deca... my amps are 2mls

Top Bottom