Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca Durabol vs Deca Durabolin

reed grey

I'm looking for some deca to stack with my test, I see either deca durabolin and deca durabolin, what's the difference and why one is tab and the other one injectable?, I'm putting together my first cycle and I have read the best stack for bulk is test and deca , thanks for your help.

Deca is an injectable so if you have oral deca that is something else. The best thing to do is head over to evolutionary.org and check out the approved sources.

if this is your first cycle I recommend just sticking with test alone. no reason to start complicating things

you could kickstart things with dbol. but i wouldn't do much more than that

make sure you do more research man. look at the articles on these compounds and learn how to properly use them

There is no such thing as oral deca durabolin, so if someone is offering you a choice between the two, you should definitely opt for a different supplier. Check out the source section of the EVO forum - there you will find lots of information about different suppliers, and feedback from their customers. I am sure that after a little research there you will be able to make an informed decision.

Top Bottom