Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca and Nolvadex

DrEric

I've been doing quite a bit of research on AI's and SERM's due to a current on-cycle aggravation to some hardness I have under my nips. I'm getting a little puffiness. It seems like it's commonly accepted knowledge to not take nolva during a deca cycle because nolva mimics estrogen in the body. From what I've read, progesterone needs estrogen to express gyno symptoms and taking nolva would be like pouring gasoline on a brushfire. (btw, I added Aromasin 2 days ago and have caber in case that doesn't work)

Then, I came across a link to William Llewellyn's Anabolics 2009. I don't know how respected he is, but there are several sample cycles in there. In every cycle that includes Deca, he has Tamoxifen listed as "estrogen support" at 20-40mg/day. If what I've read is true, the fact that he has that wrong, discounts everything else in the book. Either that or the "common knowledge" being passed around the boards is misinformation and disinformation.

Can anyone clarify this?

I've always included nolva in my cycles and have my athletes do the same and have never experienced problems with gyno when running nandrolones. To me it's just another myth propagated by the internet. Until someone comes out with conclusive evidence to the contrary I'll keep nolva in there.

seems since nolva is an estrogen antagonist that it would make sense to have on hand or run it with deca if you arent running anything androgenic

use caber and adex or letro

I was just looking for an understanding in general. I'm used 12.5 of aromasin for 2 days, just added in the caber today. If I don't see improvement in a couple of days, I'll switch to either letro or nolva

I was just looking for an understanding in general. I'm used 12.5 of aromasin for 2 days, just added in the caber today. If I don't see improvement in a couple of days, I'll switch to either letro or nolva

the aromasin and caber will work. dont use the nolva. if 50 say no and 1 says yes it seems kind of risky doesnt it. read up.

i might get hit for saying this, but... do it, try it out, everyone is different... all of us have learned whats best for us by getting a symptom and finding the best compound for the situation.

on the other hand, it would be best if you would clarify exactly what your cycle is before i continue on...

Yeah, I hear ya. The problem is that I've been waiting for something for a while that I haven't gotten yet so I had to go with liquid research chems. Not any of the sponsors on this board, and they have a good reputation, but honestly I don't have much confidence in it.

i might get hit for saying this, but... do it, try it out, everyone is different... all of us have learned whats best for us by getting a symptom and finding the best compound for the situation.

on the other hand, it would be best if you would clarify exactly what your cycle is before i continue on...

Currently in wk 5

Test cyp 400mg 1-10
Deca 200mg 1-8
Masteron 100mg eod 3-10

Top Bottom