Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol Longer Than 4 Weeks? Who Has Tried It??

I'm running dbol through this whole cycle which will last 5 months ( if i decide to come off ). But i'm taking 20mg /day only on training days. So 5 days on 2 off.

I'm not really "running" it... i just use it before workouts to get that insane pump... oh god i love that pump so much!!!

SofaGeorge said:
I always run d-bol 7-8 weeks... longest I went was 12 weeks. 3-4 weeks is just too short.

I personally haven't run D-bol for longer than 5 weeks. Don't the gains you make from D-bol diminish greatly after 5 weeks?

I don't understand why the gains would diminish, or why everyone seems to think that. The drugs effects don't change after you have been using it for 4 weeks. The fact is, you just won't see the same weight gain as the first 4 wks. That doesn't mean that's the dbol has stopped working. Come on, lets think logically you can only gain so much weight. So of course your gains wk 8 will be different than wk 2, but it's still very beneficial to keep taking for increased blood volume, nitrogen retention, and protein synthesis.

Dbol doesn't stop working all of a sudden after 4-5 weeks like some would have you believe. You just won't see the dramatic weight gains like you did in the first few weeks.

Texas Ranger said:
Dbol doesn't stop working all of a sudden after 4-5 weeks like some would have you believe. You just won't see the dramatic weight gains like you did in the first few weeks.

That's not what I was suggesting. It called the law of diminishing return. I've been under the impression that after 5-6 weeks of D-bol the gains you make are substantially less than they were in the first 5-6 weeks, comparatively speaking.

no d-bol doesnt stop working, it just really saturates your receptors!!!! thats why some say that it shouldnt be used to long... but i also heard that one shouldnt take more then 3 tabs a day...... all i can say is if it works do it!!!!!!!

the_myth200 said:
no d-bol doesnt stop working, it just really saturates your receptors!!!! thats why some say that it shouldnt be used to long... but i also heard that one shouldnt take more then 3 tabs a day...... all i can say is if it works do it!!!!!!!

from what i hear dbol binds weakly to the AR, either way the pumps and sense of well being rocks

Top Bottom