Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbol 6 months straight

The only oral I would consider running that long is Anavar.

And that is with regular health check-ups.

Would cost yah though.

Somebody on the muscle mayhem board posted that he used 125mg/day for 8 weeks and actually gained 60 pounds (he was using other stuff also) but he lost 20 pounds the week after stopping the dbol. He said his kidneys were killing him and his piss was like syrup. - cbeaks

Any drug taken for six months straight won't yield as good results as when you first started taking them....you build up a tolerance...look at cocaine and alcohol....you need more over time!!!!!:bawling:

I agree with nelson... Tell your bro to watch for his liver after he takes a shit. It may be in the toilet next to a tird one day

DaddyX said:
i believe slobberknocker has been on it for around 6 months - he says he got checked out fine. however i knew someone that stayed on for a long time and got jaundice:(

That's amazing about the jaundice, because it's rare as hell for ANYONE to get. I'm sure the 17aa's wouldn't help, but jaundice doesn't occur at a higher rate for AAS users compared to non users.

DaddyX said:
i believe slobberknocker has been on it for around 6 months - he says he got checked out fine. however i knew someone that stayed on for a long time and got jaundice:(

Yeah no problems here. Gains are non-stop. I don't even know how long I've been on it anymore. 6 months sounds about right, lol.

DeepZenPill - im not sure but he got it regardless and was on dbol for a long time. i thought it was 6 months slobberknocker:D

Top Bottom