Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dave Gulledge (DG21) Benches 700 lbs at 22 years old!!!!

BWHAHAHAHA, the filth continues....MM residue all over that boys hands....Way to go big man!!!!!

Hey guys, I'll post the videos tonight of Dave's 700 lb bench and Kyle's 800 lb Deadlift. Both lifts were freaking increadible. You'll freakout on the speed of both lifts.... amazing.

OK, I have to tell this part of the story which has yet to be told... It seems that there was a slight scheduling error between the SLP meet and a southern gospel trio. So as Dave was working on his 700 lb bench , about 50 feet away was the strength inspiring tones of southern gospel music. So on top of using someone else's shirt, he also completed the lift to the tune of "I'll fly away."

Lol. Man, that shirt didn't even look like it was going to fit him at all. I was suprised he got it pulled up. And the music was the best.

genemachine said:
OK, I have to tell this part of the story which has yet to be told... It seems that there was a slight scheduling error between the SLP meet and a southern gospel trio. So as Dave was working on his 700 lb bench , about 50 feet away was the strength inspiring tones of southern gospel music. So on top of using someone else's shirt, he also completed the lift to the tune of "I'll fly away."

Top Bottom