Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

D-bol with Equipoise?

Taomaster

D-bol is almost identical in chemical structure to Equipoise. Want to start new cycle with both, but concerned of similar action or some type of negativity/excessive effect in the mix, ?. Info please.

I have asked this exact same question before, I got an answer that sounds like this. "They work very well together, you wont blow up humongous like Sust or other tests but with EQ and Dbol a slower but more lasting result of great muscle mass and strength will occur." 2Thick and many others clearly state that nutrition, training, and rest are 90% more the cause of your results than just the juice. Good luck , I am going to start a Omna/Dbol stack soon.

D-bol is the alkylated form of boldenone but that changes everything entirely. Believe me, you cannot compare the two. This stack depending on doseage will cause a good amount of strength gain as well as good muscle mass increases. I would use arimidex though to lessen the estrogenic side effects caused especially from the d-bol.

BTW- Mike Pike, that answer you got about d-bol and eq is wrong. You will blow up much quicker with that stack that using sus because d-bol is very strong and very fast acting. If it were just the eq he was using then it would be slower and more lasting.

As for what 2Thick said, I wouldn't say 90% but a BIG percent of course let's just say.

Good luck bro.

Everything Mike PT said was spot on.Although their chemical structure is quite similar,the addition of alkylation to one and esterification to the other puts mountains of differences to their actions at the cellular/chromatic level.And the two together are one hell of a potent combo when dietary factors are in place.

Top Bottom